• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Manchester Utd vs Arsenal |Monday 30th September | KO 20:00 | Sky Sports

What will the fallout from Monday’s game be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Why everybody saying this was trash game yes both teams lack confidence and quality in some areas but to say it's the worst PL game this season is bit overreacting looks like nobody saw Sheffield vs Liverpool it was amazing to watch.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

The officials did try and rob us of an excellent goal though, as usual. When you see how far Auba was on side, for me it’s a reflection of how much pressure the officials are under at that place.

Imagine if we’d had VAR in some of our matches. All those offside City goals that were allowed. One crazy one where a shot came in and Cech had it covered, but Silva in an offside position swung a boot at it, right in front of him, that put Cech off. But the ref didn’t think he was interfering with play. :lol: If he’d seen the replay on VAR, there would have been no question.
Wait for one of these wrong calls to go through even with VAR, already had one on the Watford pen. ;)

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Still laughing at that offside call on the Auba goal, how the **** do you not see the guy right in front of you?

Are the refs incompetent or crooked? Both? Neither is a good thing.
He was not even looking at auba he was focusing on the ball. Wierd call.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
Why everybody saying this was trash game yes both teams lack confidence and quality in some areas but to say it's the worst PL game this season is bit overreacting looks like nobody saw Sheffield vs Liverpool it was amazing to watch.

Liverpool game was better. Sheffield looked up for it and made things happen every time they attacked, looked exciting unlike us or manure. Not to mention they've just been promoted. How in the days name can you compare them to this game?

These two teams are supposed to be good. You'd expect a bit more.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Liverpool game was better. Sheffield looked up for it and made things happen every time they attacked, looked exciting unlike us or manure. Not to mention they've just been promoted. How in the days name can you compare them to this game?

Yeah they did didn't they ,and they didn't concede one shot on target either first half . Even thoug Mane hit the post , how they don't count that as a shot on target:lol:.

Be that as it may they only conceded through a goalkeeper howler.

Last edited:

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Yeah they did , didn't they and they didn't concede one shot on target either first half . Even thoug Mane hit the post , how they don't count that as a shot on target:lol:.

Be that as it may they only conceded through a goalkeeper howler.
Sheffield is a really solid team. They can do a real job on us in a few weeks. Their goalkeeper is the only weak link, made a couple of howlers against Chelsea.

Manberg

Predator
Every match against a mid table side is going to be a struggle with us. For that reason I’m not as confident as some others who say that top 4 will be easy. It should be easy but we’re pretty bad and it won’t be.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Hopefully we have to do something for our sit pieces it been really bad this season also try to do something more useful with short corners

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Hopefully we have to do something for our sit pieces it been really bad this season also try to do something more useful with short corners
I wanted to mention how in Özil's autobiography he mentions that Wenger practiced set pieces religiously. It clearly isn't being done by Emery because we gift counter attack opportunities by killing our own set pieces through negative football.

chessygoal

Emery should be fired for the ****ing stupid decision to play Torreira as our most advanced CM done with that ****. he is a holding midfielder at best with all respect.
Pires said on French TV that Torreira was asked to play near Pogba and pressure him as soon as he got the ball. I guess that explains why he was playing so high on the pitch.
Pires also said that the focus this week on training was all about our defensive shape and how to defend better as a team.

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
I wanted to mention how in Özil's autobiography he mentions that Wenger practiced set pieces religiously. It clearly isn't being done by Emery because we gift counter attack opportunities by killing our own set pieces through negative football.

Starting to wonder what we actually do in training besides the obvious

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Pires said on French TV that Torreira was asked to play near Pogba and pressure him as soon as he got the ball. I guess that explains why he was playing so high on the pitch.
Pires also said that the focus this week on training was all about our defensive shape and how to defend better as a team.
Ironically we look so much better defnsively when we actually run at teams and take them on! after our first goal we looked like we had fire in our bellies, then it petered out into this stupid negative defensive crap that invites pressure we can;t handle constantly

Malky

Established Member
I know we've got our problems, that's pretty obvious. But how in the hell is Lingard still stealing a living at United? Forgot the obnoxious little ****** was even playing last night. Pogba gets alot of stick from pundits but no one seems to mention how awful Lingard is.
Rashford is ****ing **** aswel, United fans need to calm the hype about him, he's no better than Welbeck.

chessygoal

Ironically we look so much better defnsively when we actually run at teams and take them on! after our first goal we looked like we had fire in our bellies, then it petered out into this stupid negative defensive crap that invites pressure we can;t handle constantly
I don't think it was intentional, it's just that Man U upped the tempo, Kolasinac and Chambers got injured/cramped and stopped going forward, so it forced us to play it really safe.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
I don't think it was intentional, it's just that Man U upped the tempo, Kolasinac and Chambers got injured/cramped and stopped going forward, so it forced us to play it really safe.
I disagree, we looked the better side when the tempo was upped. They slowed it back down and fed their wingers through Pogba with quick balls which caught us out of position.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
IN missed the game yesterday for a work dinner so I watched today. Wish I hadn't.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Simple answer is that Wilder isn’t a fraud. Top manager, get him in.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐

I get it though, Manu-Arsenal is supposed to be a big game so the expectations are different. It genuinely looked like a midtable clash quality wise.. Poor touches, poor passes and decision making, fluffed shots, the quality on display from both teams was shockingly bad.

Pepes blue pill

Maybe the worst part of this game was that torreira chance, not because it was easy but because it looked like a more defensive midfielder arriving in the box late, all when we have attacking players who should be doing that role who woulda made a much better attempt at goal, really was a sign of the times under emery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom