• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Middlesbrough vs Arsenal | 03/02/07

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
YuenBiaoFan said:
haha, come on though it's not as if I'm the ONLY person not happy to see it is it?

and the vitriol from the poster was uncalled for i believe.

Yeah, it was.

GoonerT- Members here have a right to their opinions, no matter how wacky or out there they may seem, you do not have the right to abuse someone in that manner. If you do it again, you will be deleted. No warnings, just deleted.

Crystal?

Gooner T

YuenBiaoFan said:
lmao, dance moves on a football pitch?

and you talk of 'serious'?

at least crouch had the good sense to stop it after the first couple of goals.

but to spell it out to you:

they are inclusive dances.

what ade and henry do is EXCLUSIVE

LMFAO :lol: dude you are hilarious! Im startin to understand you now. Your not serious , your on the wind up. Only explanation for someone being so obsessed by two men dancing.

qs

Established Member
YuenBiaoFan said:
qs said:
tbbosa said:
I came here to give my take on the game but I just can’t believe what am reading on this forum. Its like some decent posters have all gone and been replaced by whiners and moaners....this place is now full of pu**ies!
Moaning about dances and celebrations ffs! Oh God we need sober posters again. I long for the old days of decent discussions and analysis...not people who have serious issues with players that have nothing to do with footy. Where is ExiledinNEwcastle when you need him? even Soler would have done better?
These guys would criticize players but with concrete arguments not funny excuses. How can one moan about how one celebrtaes a goal ..its just a dance ffs! Some people have real issues, please get a life and let us enjoy football! I will post on the game some other time! Just can’t believe all the c**nts on here!

Actually on the celebration I said something like what you're saying now last week when they complained about it. I felt differently this week though. Simply because I wanted them to get the ball and bring it back to the centre circle and go for the win.

you see, NOW can you see why we were moaning about it? if they continue i'm of the opinion that some of that group mentality that wenger's worked so hard on and was clear for all to see will start to split.

ade for being a c**t and ignoring his teammates and henry, being captain, encouragng it.

let's hope wenger had a word.

In fairness the "ignoring team mates" "exclusive" ****e you're coming out with is once again you clinching at any straw possible to attack Henry.

However wasting time unduly when we needed a win is a problem.

YuenBiaoFan

Established Member
actually it's attacking ade if you think it's an 'attack' at all.

HE instigates it, Henry's not just going to blank him is he? :lol:

But I do wish they'd both cut it out.

qs

Established Member
It has nothing to do with team spirit etc. Anything I've read from you about it has always been Ade and Henry until the last few posts about it in this thread (the bad rep as an Henry haters getting to you).

Either ways, no matter who's involved or not involved it has zero effect on the team. If the goal gives us the lead I don't care.

Viper

Established Member
qs said:
tbbosa said:
I came here to give my take on the game but I just can’t believe what am reading on this forum. Its like some decent posters have all gone and been replaced by whiners and moaners....this place is now full of pu**ies!
Moaning about dances and celebrations ffs! Oh God we need sober posters again. I long for the old days of decent discussions and analysis...not people who have serious issues with players that have nothing to do with footy. Where is ExiledinNEwcastle when you need him? even Soler would have done better?
These guys would criticize players but with concrete arguments not funny excuses. How can one moan about how one celebrtaes a goal ..its just a dance ffs! Some people have real issues, please get a life and let us enjoy football! I will post on the game some other time! Just can’t believe all the c**nts on here!

Actually on the celebration I said something like what you're saying now last week when they complained about it. I felt differently this week though. Simply because I wanted them to get the ball and bring it back to the centre circle and go for the win.
The celebration is ****ing sad. I'm completely sick of it. All you ever see is Adebayor and Henry dancing in one corner, whilst everyone else is left isolated.

It looks like Adebayor bones Henry, and seems like the only player who he cares about when scoring a goal.

I think its stupid and we should return to those good ol' team celebrations.

Tony Montana

Established Member
Viper said:
qs said:
tbbosa said:

The celebration is f****g sad. I'm completely sick of it. All you ever see is Adebayor and Henry dancing in one corner, whilst everyone else is left isolated.

It looks like Adebayor bones Henry, and seems like the only player who he cares about when scoring a goal.

I think its stupid and we should return to those good ol' team celebrations.

All you ever do is whine about Ade's and Henry's dance Viper. Every post i read is a whine about it. It's not that i agree with what they're doing but we get the picture.

kanooo

Watched the match the other day and it seems that the penalty descision was harsh. It was never in the penatly box although I have no comments on the sending off. Senderos was the last man and he had no choice but to foul Yakubu. So it must be red.

But besides that, although I'm not totally surprised, Lehman has to watch his temper. He also dented the ground when he threw the ball on it. He could have been booked as well. Lucky that he didn't throw it at Riely's head though. If he did, he might have ended up in the hospital and Lehman might have to serve a few months banned from playing.

Arsenal Quotes

The coach's role is to make the player understand everything that serves the interest of the game. To do this he must speak to the child within each player, to the adolescent he was and the adult he is now. Too often a coach tends only to speak to the adult, issuing commands for performance, for victory, for reflection, to the detriment of the child who is playing for pleasure, living in the present.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom