• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Loss PL: Newcastle 2 - 0 Arsenal | Monday 16th May | KO: 20:00 BST | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Time to rally the troops.

No time to be down since we have a chance of redemption right here.

None of this sitting back or reactive tactics, please. We need to play on the front foot, hold the ball and silence the crowd. City bouncing back after their CL exit should be the blueprint for Arteta as they remained focused and did this to Newcastle:

B8B0FDB3-C1B8-473F-9C92-9E094EFF8700.jpeg

It’ll be a lot tougher as they’ve only lost one game in 2022 at home and that was against Liverpool but WE CAN DO IT.

Remember the last time we had to secure CL football at St James Park? Well, we got the job done and I don’t see why we can’t do so here.

image.jpg

Let’s remain positive, win this one and move on to Everton.

🤞

COYG 🔴⚪🔴⚪

Last edited by a moderator:

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
What is Newcastle’s strengths and weaknesses ??
Burn & Schär are a good, underrated partnership
Joelinton is on really good form.
Guimares has settled in a bit, overrated by pundits though at the moment.

Weaknesses

Everything else. Can still be gotten at.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Joelinton has weirdly been their best player somehow.

Like a really bizarre Vieira tribute act, don't know how he has done it :lol:

You just know he's going to pull a De Bruyne now that I've ridiculed him.

If not Tets, at least I can lay this defeat at Orbinho's feet...the bastard :lol:

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
@lamby22 will never stop, he's like death...no matter how long it takes, he will get you eventually.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

@lamby22 will never stop, he's like death...no matter how long it takes, he will get you eventually.

@lamby22 harmless & great fun. But when armed with Orbin*o stats is like gun toting outlaw from Preacher. Absolutely relentless.

I'd stick it to him by ending it prematurely but, not only would I miss my family, I'd also not know who replaced Tets?!! :lol:

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Maybe Sp**s winning helps us. We have clarity what we have to do tomorrow. Unlike Thursday when neither coach nor players had a ****ing clue. Anything other than a win and its ****e EL and a lack of proper signings that will lift us to the next level.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
It's quite sad how I prefer streaming our games, even when on tv.

Used to love Arsenal games on tv, especially when I was a kid, highlight of the week.

But since Neville and Carragher joined Sky Sports, the commentary is just awful...it's become a super unprofessional, agenda driven, YouTube fan channel...can't believe people think Gary and Jamie are great pundits, they just speak constant bullshit...can't be arsed with Sky on BT, their bias for teams is just unbearable.

Will be watching an Arabic stream, as Eddie "Ghana's finest" Nkietah scores a brace to take us back to 4th...while the wife watches The Royle Family on UK Gold, gonna be a good night!

OSBK

Established Member
It's quite sad how I prefer streaming our games, even when on tv.

Used to love Arsenal games on tv, especially when I was a kid, highlight of the week.

But since Neville and Carragher joined Sky Sports, the commentary is just awful...it's become a super unprofessional, agenda driven, YouTube fan channel...can't believe people think Gary and Jamie are great pundits, they just speak constant bullshit...can't be arsed with Sky on BT, their bias for teams is just unbearable.

Will be watching an Arabic stream, as Eddie "Ghana's finest" Nkietah scores a brace to take us back to 4th...while the wife watches The Royle Family on UK Gold, gonna be a good night!
100% agree. Pre carragher, neville was quite refeshing. But if you watch them now neville looks like he has been bullied by carragher and follows his lead. Its now jamie carragher sky sports with his little pocket boy neville. Even if we still smash newcastle watch neville slate us.

I do think we will win though, this is not a good newcastle team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom