• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Loss PL: Newcastle 2 - 0 Arsenal | Monday 16th May | KO: 20:00 BST | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Time to rally the troops.

No time to be down since we have a chance of redemption right here.

None of this sitting back or reactive tactics, please. We need to play on the front foot, hold the ball and silence the crowd. City bouncing back after their CL exit should be the blueprint for Arteta as they remained focused and did this to Newcastle:

B8B0FDB3-C1B8-473F-9C92-9E094EFF8700.jpeg

It’ll be a lot tougher as they’ve only lost one game in 2022 at home and that was against Liverpool but WE CAN DO IT.

Remember the last time we had to secure CL football at St James Park? Well, we got the job done and I don’t see why we can’t do so here.

image.jpg

Let’s remain positive, win this one and move on to Everton.

🤞

COYG 🔴⚪🔴⚪

Last edited by a moderator:

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Time to rally the troops.

No time to be down since we have a chance of redemption right here.

None of this sitting back or reactive tactics, please. We need to play on the front foot, hold the ball and silence the crowd. City bouncing back after their CL exit should be the blueprint for Arteta as they remained focused and did this to Newcastle:

View attachment 6788

It’ll be a lot tougher as they’ve only lost one game in 2022 at home and that was against Liverpool but WE CAN DO IT.

Remember the last time we had to secure CL football at St James Park? Well, we got the job done and I don’t see why we can’t do so here.

image.jpg

Let’s remain positive, win this one and move on to Everton.

🤞

COYG 🔴⚪🔴⚪

c3d.gif

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
Worse case scenario is not having white, gabriel and holding. Can't see us winning if this eventuates, any permutation of changes will destroy the defence and midfield. Prey Gabriel and white can play.

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
Last home game for the Geordies, under the lights, full strength side, off the back of a 5-0 loss.

If you get them above evens, stick your motorised home on them to win.
Whats with us continually playing sides off the back of a big loss. It doesn't happen that much in premier league. I ****ing hate it

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
This is it for us this is last chance for us to get a grip for top 4. Any slip here and it's over.

Newcastle are good they didn't score last 2 games and conceded 6 but that was against city and Liverpool it's thier last home game as well so nothing straightforward. We need to do the maximum here no mistakes or red card please.

Good news for us shelvey and Willock injured so they lack quality in midfield. ASM against Cedric will be no fun.

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

Clearly far from a straightforward game, but they’re also a couple of important players down and are otherwise “on the beach”, looking no doubt to spend big over the summer. A number of their players will also be moved on for better and will actively be seeking clubs, now that survival has been secured.

If we win here I can’t see us doing anything but rolling over Everton on the last day at home, with a huge atmosphere. Anything else and barring something pretty bizarre (and hilarious) happening with Burnley, it’s all over.

So things couldn’t be starker really - death or glory.

Sapient Hawk

Trusted ⭐

Clearly far from a straightforward game, but they’re also a couple of important players down and are otherwise “on the beach”, looking no doubt to spend big over the summer. A number of their players will also be moved on for better and will actively be seeking clubs, now that survival has been secured.

If we win here I can’t see us doing anything but rolling over Everton on the last day at home, with a huge atmosphere. Anything else and barring something pretty bizarre (and hilarious) happening with Burnley, it’s all over.

So things couldn’t be starker really - death or glory.

The former is Denzel dying at the end of "Man on Fire" whilst the latter is him dying in the movie of the same name.

Bottom line is: Denzel dies . Not sure how that bodes well for us :lol:

rockofcashel

This "they'll be on the beach" attitude drives me nuts.. no, they won't. If anything, the freedom of not worrying about losing causing relegation could make them a lot more dangerous.

To me, the only good point, is that I'd predict an open game. As already said, last of the season, party atmosphere, under the lights, no point going for a low block and boring the hole off the fans... open up and attack

Sapient Hawk

Trusted ⭐

Nailed on defeat then.....

If it were any other source of stats, we'd be fine.

Alas, we get the carrier of the black plague, Orbinho.

Has this tw*t ever provided a record that Tets didn't fancy breaking?

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
It's all still to play for. Two wins against mid table sides (and that's generous for Everton this season). The team needs to live the cliche and take it game by game.

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

The former is Denzel dying at the end of "Man on Fire" whilst the latter is him dying in the movie of the same name.

Bottom line is: Denzel dies . Not sure how that bodes well for us :lol:
I’m not sure that glory need always equate with death, in the style of 300, unless and of course we can take Paul Tierney with us…:bye:

1652441350971.gif
But I take your point… :lol:

As for them being or not being “on the beach” as someone else mentioned. my points is simply that they have nothing to play for, which equates to an open game which suits us. I’m not questioning their professionalism, just reality.

Stay postive lads. This is da history of da Tottenham, after all…

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Our defence is going to be even more hilarious in this one.

Seriously, visualise how you think we can win.
It'll still be Cedric While Tomi Tavares. It's bad because the fullbacks going to be problem but no excuse we aren't playing man city or Liverpool or Kane and Son again we should get a win we won 4 straight until yesterday game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom