• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Loss PL: Newcastle 2 - 0 Arsenal | Monday 16th May | KO: 20:00 BST | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Time to rally the troops.

No time to be down since we have a chance of redemption right here.

None of this sitting back or reactive tactics, please. We need to play on the front foot, hold the ball and silence the crowd. City bouncing back after their CL exit should be the blueprint for Arteta as they remained focused and did this to Newcastle:

B8B0FDB3-C1B8-473F-9C92-9E094EFF8700.jpeg

It’ll be a lot tougher as they’ve only lost one game in 2022 at home and that was against Liverpool but WE CAN DO IT.

Remember the last time we had to secure CL football at St James Park? Well, we got the job done and I don’t see why we can’t do so here.

image.jpg

Let’s remain positive, win this one and move on to Everton.

🤞

COYG 🔴⚪🔴⚪

Last edited by a moderator:

Tell.

I don't think we'll even have to play well to win. Another scrappy 2-1 win. Newcastle just don't have tools to hurt us.

More worried about Everton needing a result on the final day.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
I don't think we'll even have to play well to win. Another scrappy 2-1 win. Newcastle just don't have tools to hurt us.

More worried about Everton needing a result on the final day.
Think Everton will be safe before the final day. And if they are a phone call from Mikel to say don't worry about paying the last installment of Iwobis transfer should be enough to take it easy.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

Useless team news but at least confirm Gabriel might have chance to be fit for Newcastle.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Should be Xhaka back on freekicks, tbh...

...this might have been the only time Mes played away to Newcastle, a little funny how he scored too :lol:

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
I really really fear this game.. I know Newcastle won't approach this game the way Tottenham did but its still their last home game of the season and on a Monday night ffs
I would be confident without the changes in defence but it's likely to be significant changes in personal and positions they play. Think we will concede so forwards are going to need to be clinical, no bottling of chances created.

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
Think Everton will be safe before the final day. And if they are a phone call from Mikel to say don't worry about paying the last installment of Iwobis transfer should be enough to take it easy.
Yes hopefully they are safe. Confident against Everton at home (atmosphere will be electric and tough for Everton).

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
He'll start both Gabriel and White regardless of their fitness - if they can walk, they'll start.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Willock, Hayden, Lewis, Shelvey and Fernandez all out, while Fraser faces a late fitness test. Add this to Tripper and Wilson out long term and we're getting all the luck ahead of this fixture.

TornadoTed

Established Member
Willock, Hayden, Lewis, Shelvey and Fernandez all out, while Fraser faces a late fitness test. Add this to Tripper and Wilson out long term and we're getting all the luck ahead of this fixture.
Trippier and Wilson were both on the bench for their last game and came on for the last 20 odd minutes, don't know if either are ready to start though.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Trippier and Wilson are not out long term. They are both in contention to start against us.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Trippier and Wilson are not out long term. They are both in contention to start against us.

That’s not a bad thing. You’d want two players who’ve only played 20 minutes in the last 4 months starting against you.

Tir Na Nog

If we can’t beat this garbage then we get what we deserve.

View attachment 6814

This is why I don't even care about Sp**s-Burnley if we can't beat Newcastle and Everton then we don't deserve to be playing in the CL. If we can't deal with the pressure against those types of opponents how on earth are we gonna cope in the elite competition?

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Smith-Rowe
Huh? Trippier and Wilson are back and played vs city last game. Not sure about others. But yeah keep saying luck whatever happens 🤞

Tir Na Nog

Huh? Trippier and Wilson are back and played vs city last game. Not sure about others. But yeah keep saying luck whatever happens 🤞

I doubt they'll start, thought Trippier was really long term. Otherwise I'm happy with the luck we've been given in regards to Willock and Shelvey especially as it weakens their midfield.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom