• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Loss PL: Newcastle 2 - 0 Arsenal | Monday 16th May | KO: 20:00 BST | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Time to rally the troops.

No time to be down since we have a chance of redemption right here.

None of this sitting back or reactive tactics, please. We need to play on the front foot, hold the ball and silence the crowd. City bouncing back after their CL exit should be the blueprint for Arteta as they remained focused and did this to Newcastle:

B8B0FDB3-C1B8-473F-9C92-9E094EFF8700.jpeg

It’ll be a lot tougher as they’ve only lost one game in 2022 at home and that was against Liverpool but WE CAN DO IT.

Remember the last time we had to secure CL football at St James Park? Well, we got the job done and I don’t see why we can’t do so here.

image.jpg

Let’s remain positive, win this one and move on to Everton.

🤞

COYG 🔴⚪🔴⚪

Last edited by a moderator:

ThePortugueseGunner

Yes, the guy, at the pub, shoving francesinha in his mouth deserves Champions League football
First of all, a francesinha is better than anything you guys have ever eaten, for sure! 😁

For real now, I've frased it that way, because I come from a culture where fans own the clubs, literally (for now, it's been a struggle). In England the clubs are owned, and sometimes there is a feeling of impunity by the owners, but in the end... what are clubs without fans?

I can guarantee that every Gooner feels way more sad about missing on Champions League football, for example, than the players. Sure, it's their job. But it's only their job until Man. United or Chelsea comes knocking with more money. We are the ones who love the crest, the shirt. We deserved this, they (the players) have failed us.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
We just have an average squad at best, people also know for example that Sp**s have 2 world class striker in Son and Kane and we are also falling short in that area. I dont want to compare ourselves to our biggest rivals but there are more problems then just Arteta.
We had a world class striker, best stats in the top 5 major leagues since Feb. We didn’t even sell him, we gave him to Barca because our manager couldn’t make it work. Golden Boot, 2019 ahead of Kane, level with Salah. Points the finger at Arteta more than anything else.

Diesel

Lol newcastle since howe appointment ---- 41 pts. Arsenal have 46 in that same time. Arteta spend another 150 m and maybe we can stay 3-6 pts clear of newcastle for atleast another season... maybe... but 2 seasons and they ahead of us.

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
We had a world class striker, best stats in the top 5 major leagues since Feb. We didn’t even sell him, we gave him to Barca because our manager couldn’t make it work. Golden Boot, 2019 ahead of Kane, level with Salah. Points the finger at Arteta more than anything else.

I know about the Auba thing its gonna hurt us big time if you look at it now.

This is a constant cycle unfortunately.

Our fans will be fuming tonight but tomorrow they’ll forget and forgive once we linked with a shiny new signing. It’s literally a loop we’re stuck in.

Got to give credit to those who stuck with what they’ve been saying all season long.

Thanks mate. I said from beginning Im not seeing us get top4 this season and how. It would always take miracle.

Hopefully the squad will be more experienced next season and we can get few top qualitiy signings in the summer!

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Thanks mate. I said from beginning Im not seeing us get top4 this season and how. It would always take miracle.

Hopefully the squad will be more experienced next season and we can get few top qualitiy signings in the summer!

Anytime my bro 😉

Couldn’t sleep properly last night, kept on having dreams about Sp**s finishing in the top 4. My worst nightmare has become a reality.

MikeVinna

Established Member
I was always sceptical about top 4. But the way we’ve blown so many points after literally everything falling into place is just ridiculous. Even with important players injured there’s no excuse for the terrible displays we’ve had. How the hell the club could extend Mikel’s contract is beyond me. He’s not taken us forward in any way.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Martin Samuel is a big fat piece of ****, tbh.

biggeordie

It is kinda true though. Guarantee if top4 was already gone for us Newcastle’s intensity and determination to win that match would have been rock bottom. That doesn’t excuse our own performance of course. We were beyond bad to the point of scandalous. How do you raise your game against Chelsea & United but are somehow too nervous and fold away to Palace and Newcastle? It’s abnormal. It’s almost as if they want to fuq it up.
Where arsenal finish this season had **** all to do with our performance last night mate…never even entered our minds…that performance was showing what a fully together NUFC can do and be…it was about pride, effort and valour…each of our players fought and we outplayed and outclassed you in every area of the pitch. Even if you had already qualified for the CL…we would still have beaten you. I wish you well mate.

rockofcashel

Where arsenal finish this season had **** all to do with our performance last night mate…never even entered our minds…that performance was showing what a fully together NUFC can do and be…it was about pride, effort and valour…each of our players fought and we outplayed and outclassed you in every area of the pitch. Even if you had already qualified for the CL…we would still have beaten you. I wish you well mate.

One thing I will say, in fairness to Newcastle, last night showed it, and other times when they've been doing well showed it, is that they can turn St James Park into a cauldron that makes even poorer players perform above themselves. The New White Hart Lane last week was the same. Anfield is worth 10 points a season to Liverpool.

The Emirates scare nobody.. ever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom