• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Newcastle United v Arsenal | April 15, 2018 13:30 BST | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
NUFC-v-AFC.jpg

• Newcastle have lost their last 10 league games against Arsenal.
  • The only time they have had a longer losing streak against a particular Premier League opponent was from 2009 to 2015, when they suffered 12 consecutive defeats against Manchester City.
  • Their last home league win against the Gunners was on 10 December 2005, when Nolberto Solano scored the only goal.
  • Arsenal have won more Premier League games 1-0 against Newcastle than any other opponent. Nine of their 26 wins against the Magpies in the division have been by a single goal, including the last three.
Team News
Ospina and Mkhitaryan out
Xhaka could return from illness

Untitled.jpg

• Newcastle have lost their last 10 league games against Arsenal.
Perfect time for #CharityFC to show up!

Hope Nketiah gets his debut and Nelson get sub appearance. Willock should also be there somewhere in the mix!

Reactions: A_G

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Voted for a win before I saw it was an away game.

Since we only play again next weekend, I don't think we'll rotate as much, though I would like to see Wilshere and Hector rested.

Would love to try and cram Lacazette and Auba in the same side.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Really need to fix our away form so hopefully we turn up. Too long until Europa so I wouldn’t rotate either, keep them match sharp.

HBL

Established Member
Going to be a tough match for sure, they are strong defensively and we’re terrible away from home. However, I think we could scrape a 2-1 win. Wouldn’t rotate too much, would be tempted to try Auba & Lacazette together but I don’t think we will. This would be my team:

Aubameyang
Iwobi - Özil - Nelson
Xhaka - Ramsey
Nacho - Kosc - Chambers - Bellerin
Cech​

Linson

Think we'll lose this one.2-2.Welbeck hat trick and Joselu for Newcastle.

What? I think I just had a stroke reading this...

Aubameyang
Iwobi - Özil - Nelson
Xhaka - Ramsey
Kolasinac - Kosc - Chambers - AMN
Cech
I think we need to rest a couple of players, going to Russia isn't a short trip. Starts for some of the fringe players as Newcastle shouldn't pose too much of a threat.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
What? I think I just had a stroke reading this...

Aubameyang
Iwobi - Özil - Nelson
Xhaka - Ramsey
Kolasinac - Kosc - Chambers - AMN
Cech
I think we need to rest a couple of players, going to Russia isn't a short trip. Starts for some of the fringe players as Newcastle shouldn't pose too much of a threat.

It was joke.Didn't know what to tell about result.That would be good lineup.Need to be offensive against them.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
I can't see us playing that team on the original post. Not if we're serious about trying to win the Europa League.

For starters, he should play Macey. If he's not good enough then all the more reason to protect Cech, our only fit senior keeper. If he is good enough then he needs to be ready to step into the first team if he is needed and must have some minutes under his belt.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
This has a 1-1 draw written all over it.

Özil, Ramsey, Cech and Koscielny will probably be rested

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Mustafi has to be dropped, I had hope for him but he's become a liability with some of his crazy decisions. We really do have CB problems, Kos is declining rapidly and Holding doesnt seem to be getting a look in, so Chambers will probably play. Would like to see Nelson play again. I can see us dropping points in this game which would be a shame with Chelsea in our sights.

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant
We always played well against that boring Benitez.
I don’t see why we can’t win against that boring ****e tactics.

Last edited by a moderator:

Brown Gooner

DoN'T ceNsOR maH FreE SpEecH
I don’t know who the GK will be but this should be the outfield team.

Hector Chambers Holding Sead
——— Xhaka —— Jack ———
— Welbeck —— Özil —— Iwobi —
—————— Lacazette ——————

say yes

forum master baiter
I don’t know who the GK will be but this should be the outfield team.

Hector Chambers Holding Sead
——— Xhaka —— Jack ———
— Welbeck —— Özil —— Iwobi —
—————— Lacazette ——————

Where’s Aubameyang? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom