• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Newcastle United v Arsenal | Sunday, May 2 | KO: 14:00 BST | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Erlis

Only Came To See Granit Xhaka

We have Xhaka, Willian, Bellerin, Partey, Ceballos, Elneny in the picture but none of them even step up to Schar after that disgusting tackle (done on purpose) into Martinelli's achilles. Arsenal Football Club has lacked some real gritty players for a long time now. This current set up in the dressing room is **** in that regard. You look at other teams in the league and they have players who will get angry and in the player or referees face after a challenge like that on one of their kids. The team's reaction to that tackle (and one's previously) gives me bad vibes about how much they really care or fight for eachother + the fans on the pitch.

We see Xhaka as someone who does that a lot but he didn't even care on this occasion, giving a pat on Schar's back as he walks off just because he's Swiss. The only players here that would back some beef after Xhaka is probably only Tierney and Holding (and Guendouzi too). Everyone else act like a bunch of ****ing pussies.

Xhaka was a yellow card away from the red card. Why would he react? He reacted once against Burnley and the reaction here was so ****ing embarrasing as if they were talking about a Tottenham player. Misery!

I even think you were among those people who were insulting Xhaka the most on the left and right of this forum. Make up your mind mate, dont react like having 10 faces.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Forgot to say earlier, but our players really are a bunch of pussies. Martinelli as a kid gets completely raked from behind by Schar. Look at 1:48 in this video when he gets tackled.

We have Xhaka, Willian, Bellerin, Partey, Ceballos, Elneny in the picture but none of them even step up to Schar after that disgusting tackle (done on purpose) into Martinelli's achilles. Arsenal Football Club has lacked some real gritty players for a long time now. This current set up in the dressing room is **** in that regard. You look at other teams in the league and they have players who will get angry and in the player or referees face after a challenge like that on one of their kids.
I agree with you in general and have posted very similar before. But it wasn’t super bad (yellow and a half) the game was over and the team was focused on running down the clock.

Let’s look at the suspects:

Xhaka - Schar is his breadrin!!
Willian - manz ain’t gonna react if his house is on fire, always a sad & dreamy far away look in his eyes
Bellerin - b**ch please!
Partey - disappointed tbh, should be handing out beatdowns
Ceballos - only capable of snidey sh1thouse type retribution
Elneny - a humble, reserved man of god (aside from when he killed that guy in Egypt and buried the body under his patio)

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
I miss our players really protecting each other too.

The famous Vieira v Keane tunnel fight started, because Paddy went to up Neville pre match after he kicked Reyes all over Old Trafford and said "You won't be doing that **** here!" ...all our best squads had that about them.

Don't really blame the current squad for that, we have just identified and bought too many meeker characters in this team...been a problem through most of the Emirates era sadly.

Need to start signing more Lehmann's...people who are likely to start fights with their own teammates, never mind opponents...lets get OUR Arsenal back!
Ah... those halcyon days when the Nevilles' saved football by kicking the ****e out of the likes of Pepe Reyes....

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
I agree with you in general and have posted very similar before. But it wasn’t super bad (yellow and a half) the game was over and the team was focused on running down the clock.

Let’s look at the suspects:

Willian - manz ain’t gonna react if his house is on fire, always a sad & dreamy far away look in his eyes
Bellerin - b**ch please!
Elneny - a humble, reserved man of god (aside from when he killed that guy in Egypt and buried the body under his patio)
Absolutely spot on about Ceballos :lol:

GLITCH

Can I just say that Mike Dean actually had a good performance today? Not sure every prem referee would have shown a straight red even though it was totally deserved.
It's very rare that I hardly notice the ref on the pitch when we're playing, which is how it should be.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Christ, I forgot about that time it was "Weekend at Elneny's" at Mo's house ffs :lol:

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Xhaka was a yellow card away from the red card. Why would he react? He reacted once against Burnley and the reaction here was so ****ing embarrasing as if they were talking about a Tottenham player. Misery!

I even think you were among those people who were insulting Xhaka the most on the left and right of this forum. Make up your mind mate, dont react like having 10 faces.
I think what needs to happen here is you need to recognise it’s not black or white. You’re clearly clouded by agenda if you think that there’s no difference between someone rightly getting sent off for pushing a player to the ground, compared to actually protecting your team mates and making sure it doesn’t happen under your watch.

Maybe like you, Xhaka can’t see the shades of colours between black and white. So he is either stupidly getting himself sent off or patting his Swiss team mate on the back after he could have ****ed Martinelli’s achilles.

Anyway you’re being a wet wipe again, simping for Xhaka. I have actually appreciated what Xhaka has brought to the side since that Burnley game, and I in fact said he is one of the people in our squad who usually backs the beef. Stop being childish man.

Erlis

Only Came To See Granit Xhaka

Bellerin - b**ch please!

:lol::lol:

This made me laugh, esp. the one about Elneny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom