• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Newcastle vs Arsenal | Sunday, 14:00 BST | Sky Sports

What is you predicted result?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

Good team but apart from Auba that looks like a better team coming from the bench haha, good to see Willock & Nelson start though.

arsenefc

Obsessed With Guendouzi
4-3-3 eh...and still managed to squeeze in doozi.

The back 4 is scary as hell and there is no DM. :lol:How i missed you Arsenal.

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

Strong bench. Good to see Nelson and Willock. Fkn Mhki though. Defence what I expected even though there was the small hope of Luiz playing.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
I had Luiz starting over Chambers but otherwise a predictable team.

I like it.

Wasn't totally sure about that one either, but it makes sense, Chambers did well against Barca and they know one another perfectly well by now.

Throwing Luiz in next to Sokratis and the fullbacks with probably 1 training together is risky with a highline and offside traps that need to be timed to perfection.

Last edited:

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

I'd give Chambers the benefit of the doubt to start with.

But damm look at those bench options.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I think Guendouzi and Xhaka starting it's because Ceballos Torreira aren't ready yet i have preferred Willock with Xhaka and Ceballos. all David Luiz Pepe Laca Torreira and Ceballos will start next week.

Ceballinhos

Cheating on Santi
It's not a great team, let's be honest. This will be a tricky game.

I agree.
We will have to wait until the end of August before we see our strongest lineup imo.

Emery likes to wait for his signings to settle before starting them. Leno & Torreira last year weren't starting games at first.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
It's not a great team, let's be honest. This will be a tricky game.

What worries me is that with Mkhi we will be predictable going forward as it'll focus on Nelson in transition and will lack the required speed on Mkhi's side.. we had that problem with the Barca game already, Saka and Martinelli came on and it was a different game.

Granted, we will dominate more in that one and lay higher focus
on finding gaps than counter attacking constantly..

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

He really loves Xhaka doesn't he?

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
Tbh, its tactically not too bad in terms of the choice of players for the starting game and the state of the squad. Bench looks like we're well covered for all eventualities so.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
He loves Guendouzi, better than Torreira. :lol:

Can’t help but think this team is a long way short of our best. And we need a win here, no excuses.

Pool and City fielded top sides. What is the matter with this club, every season the same, makeshift sides.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom