• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Newcastle vs Arsenal | Sunday, 14:00 BST | Sky Sports

What is you predicted result?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Iceman10

Established Member
Willock deserves the start. Ceballos can have his debut at the Emirates. Not sure if Emery will take the risk with Nelson (LW) for the start, would be a huge vote of confidence if he did. Like it or not, Mkhi has some defensive contribution to add on the right with us short on alternatives for this one.

Sanis

We will win the league this season.
giphy.gif

Last edited:

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Blabla. Speak about something you know and let us other ones worry about problems in Iceland.
I am an expert now I’ve seen the Icelandic research. Seas warming, plankton changes, sand eels declining, Puffins declining. Very sad.

Feel for you bro. Hope this season cheers you up as we head for the top 4

I am an expert now I’ve seen the Icelandic research. Seas warming, plankton changes, sand eels declining, Puffins declining. Very sad.

Feel for you bro. Hope this season cheers you up as we head for the top 4

Seas warming. **** off with your stupidity. It is mostly because of competition with mackerel. Also been very positive year for puffins all year around which means positive year for sand eels. Just in the island I help look after(Álsey) are over 95% successful warp and getting the baby puffin up and flying. Same story with larger islands like Elliðarey and Bjarnarey. Same story with larger places in Iceland.

Go watch more TV instead of doing something meaningful in your life and stop annoying me.

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
I think we hit the ground running.

3-1

Auba brace and Xhaka getting the other.

Newcastle will look good despite the defeat.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Could see 5 at the back against Newcastle tbf.

HBL

Established Member
Not sure any of our new signings start this tbh. Think Luiz probs has the best chance.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Seas warming. **** off with your stupidity. It is mostly because of competition with mackerel. Also been very positive year for puffins all year around which means positive year for sand eels. Just in the island I help look after(Álsey) are over 95% successful warp and getting the baby puffin up and flying. Same story with larger islands like Elliðarey and Bjarnarey. Same story with larger places in Iceland.

Go watch more TV instead of doing something meaningful in your life and stop annoying me.
:lol:
Erpur Snær Hansen, PhD and acting director of the South Iceland Nature Research Center, and Icelandic ornithologist Ævar Petersen seemed very sure of their research on Puffin decline.

Anyway don’t let it upset you bro, just 3 days to the Newcastle game and let’s hope we get off to a good start for a change.

:lol:
Erpur Snær Hansen, PhD and acting director of the South Iceland Nature Research Center, and Icelandic ornithologist Ævar Petersen seemed very sure of their research on Puffin decline.

Anyway don’t let it upset you bro, just 3 days to the Newcastle game and let’s hope we get off to a good start for a change.

I know Erpur. The baby puffins fly to the lights in the main island Vestmannaeyjar every year. The children catch them and release them to the sea day after. 5 years ago around 500 were counted every year and it had been like that since mackerel came here around 2009 . In last 3 years it has been 5000, 7000 and over 10000 last year. Please don't test me on this matter. The very much foundation of living where I come from was and still somehow is built on climbing 20-30 meters over sea to take eggs, hunting puffins and other birds you would throw up just imagine eating and fishing.

It upset me. I'm easily triggered these days. Its my tag.

Yeah hope it is good start although know what recipe we are going to use for this season!

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
This is an away match - why would you have Özil start this?

------------------------Leno (I like Martinez----------------------
AMN-------------Luiz----------------Socrates----------Monreal
--------------Torreria---Willock----Xhaka------------------------
-----------------------------Ceball0s----------------------------
------------Lacazette--------------------------PEA----------------

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
Ceballos came over here to play - I hope we don't give him the Denis Suarez treatment. This guy look super talented in the limited minutes he played.

He must start - even if he is on loan. We need to get our loan money worth. I hope we don't try to make him look **** by not playing him much - thinking we can decrease his value to Real Madrid sells.

Last edited:

zilfy

Too lazy to check who Newcastle has coming down the left flank? If its anyone half dangerous then must play luiz so chambers can mark him.

AMN dont know what hes doing

m-due

Ceballos came over here to play - I hope we don't give him the Denis Suarez treatment. This guy look super talented in the limited minutes he played.

He must smart - even if he is on loan. We need to get our loan money worth. I hope we don't try to make him look **** by not playing him much - thinking we can decrease his value to Real Madrid sells.

The worst thing the coaching staff can do is try to introduce him slowly and cater to his physicality in the beginning. Baptize him by fire right away. He better be fit and ready to go from day one. :D

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
I know Erpur. The baby puffins fly to the lights in the main island Vestmannaeyjar every year. The children catch them and release them to the sea day after. 5 years ago around 500 were counted every year and it had been like that since mackerel came here around 2009 . In last 3 years it has been 5000, 7000 and over 10000 last year. Please don't test me on this matter. The very much foundation of living where I come from was and still somehow is built on climbing 20-30 meters over sea to take eggs, hunting puffins and other birds you would throw up just imagine eating and fishing.

It upset me. I'm easily triggered these days. Its my tag.

Yeah hope it is good start although know what recipe we are going to use for this season!
Too much Coke...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom