• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Newcastle vs Arsenal | Sunday, 14:00 BST | Sky Sports

What is you predicted result?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ASIF

I counted 5 times Mkhitaryan gave the ball away cheaply and that bald **** shelvey almost scored from one.0-0 half time now get Pepe,Dani and lacazette on and win this thing.

Jae

On the plus side our young lads have given a decent account of themselves, some of our pros are killing us though.

Mkhitaryan... Absolutely terrible. He's done here I think.

Xhaka hasn't done much wrong but as a "future captain" ( :lol: ) he needs to get involved much more. Plus he slows our play down so much.

Auba hasn't been great but he's feeding off scraps.

Xhaka> Cebellos
Nelson > Lacazette (Auba out to the left)
Mhki > Pepe

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Xhaka is being criticised because he is playing like ****... as usual. The blinkers some people have for him is really something. At least everyone agrees Mkhi is ****.

I would say a mixed bag by most players overall. Willock has been the best and Guendouzi has been decent especially as he's defending alone in MF.

Do you even know who is who?

Gwen is all over the place, passes opposition, is like a fly you dont even have to swat away and is so positionally off it is ridic!

Sometimes it looks like he is man marking when WE have the ball ffs

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Got to bring on Pepe and/or Laca soon and Ceballos and/or Torreira. There's three points to be won here and we may miss them later on if we don't.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Still in pre season mode. Gotta get that sorted asap with everyone winning their games. We cant be the first team to fall behind. United and Chelsea both let off as theyre playing each other.

Wrighty4eva

Established Member
I don't get this formation from Emery, only tried willock as an attacking midfielder once in preseason season he looked miles better deeper, and starts him there (attacking) for the first game of the season, some if his decisions are just weird sometimes.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
What the fu*k is Mkhi in this side for? He doesn't score, doesn't assist, doesn't link up play, doesn't defend. Utter utter garbage

Morning_woody

Amazing how people watch the game differently. For some G'doozie has been excellent while for others piss poor. Same goes for just about every player on the pitch, except for Mikhi. I feel like a schizophrenic and we're only past 1st half. Ffs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom