• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Newcastle vs Arsenal | Sunday, 14:00 BST | Sky Sports

What is you predicted result?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Passing the ball in a U or C direction is testament to the lack of midfield creativity and control, even against a team sitting back. Simply put we cannot link up enough through the middle nor be able to withstand the press.

Makeshift team but unfortunately I cant see it getting much better. My only hope is Willock and Guendouzi coming good and with Torreira, Özil and Ceballos, give us that extra dimension through the middle.
I agree... but actually I think that it’s a thing coming from Emery... he always gives that instruction. He likes to do that and that what i hate from him.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
YO! My brother!!!! havent seen your reaction to this
tenor.gif

I know you despise the guy... how are you dealing with it.

Pray for me, brother.

Honestly, though, it's fine for the price we got him and won't stand in the way of us getting Upamecano or Konate next season.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Disgusting football.

People were slating Elneny for backpassing too much, but all Xhaka did today is backpass.

Too many mistakes, too much controled football.

Emery wont last with this.
Despair of Xhaka tbf, he just slows up play. Even Mkhi with all his terrible passes is trying to inject some urgency.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Disgusting football.

People were slating Elneny for backpassing too much, but all Xhaka did today is backpass.

Too many mistakes, too much controled football.

Emery wont last with this.
So you want us to go all attack lose the ball and concede from counter? That's not how football works bro specially away from home

Eduardo_da_Silva

Bar a loose pass in the first half Xhaka hadn’t put a foot wrong. FairPlay criticise him when he’s doing poorly but if he’s having a good game it’s not illegal to say so!

However, Mkhi can get to ****. Shocking once again.

Im not sure we are watching the same game. At least four loose passes, leaving so much room for Almiron to attack, and just once in a halftime he made a forward pass.

Horrible performance for a captain.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Guendouzi holds on to the ball too long, that’s my main problem with him.

Look at the likes of Man City and Liverpool it’s a quick interchange, that’s how you break these teams down.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Made a lot of mistakes, but got in some good positions and made one or two great crosses. Late in the half he came good for sure.

Not in superb form, I think its as you said in that he is a confidence man. Capable of some great balls to Auba, but other than that missing when he should be dictating.

Really miss a presence like Cazorla, having someone like him just in front of the CB's keeping the ball and creating opportunities for our attackers to run onto would have been absolute magic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom