• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | North London Derby (Home) | Saturday, 10th of February at 12:30 (GMT) | BT Sport

What result do you predict?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Will be slaughtered for this, but I wouldn't mind seeing what a 3-4-3 with our newly acquired players could do out there.

--------------Aubameyang--------
---------Mkhitaryan-----Özil----------
Kolasinac---Xhaka---Ramsey---Bellerin
------Monreal---Mustafi----Koscielny-----
--------------------Cech-------------------------

Nah that's fine, I've been saying this is what we should go for. I don't know how Kolasinac's fitness is but if he's ok I'd put him at LWB. Firstly I definitely sense some fisty cuffs on the horizon so he'll be good for that. Secondly he'll be good to counter against Trippier. Trippier had free rein of the right flank against Man U, I reckon Kolasinac would push him back and nullify that threat.

dashsnow17

Trusted ⭐
Sounds very Tolkienian.

Was he influenced a lot by Nordic mythology by chance? I always forget Sigurdsson's first name and keep wanting to call him Dol Guldur :lol:

Tolkien was a philologist mainly concerned with Anglo-Saxon lore and language, but that interest very much extended to Nordic and Germanic mythologies/languages too.

Fun fact: LOTR in fact sprung up as a result of the languages that Tolkien invented (which had been influenced by Old English and Old Norse), as opposed to the languages being invented to fit into the story.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Tolkien was a philologist mainly concerned with Anglo-Saxon lore and language, but that interest very much extended to Nordic and Germanic mythologies/languages too.

Fun fact: LOTR in fact sprung up as a result of the languages that Tolkien invented (which had been influenced by Old English and Old Norse), as opposed to the languages being invented to fit into the story.
That fact was fun?

dashsnow17

Trusted ⭐
That fact was fun?

Ya-huh, obviously.

duh.gif

Ewarwoowar

Really? I find it quite worrying.
Everybody seem chilled this evening, thought I might get rise but nuffing?

Neither(Cech Welbeck) should be nowhere near a start tomorrow, if Cech starts tomorrow if you were Sp**s, you would be looping crosses or balls over top tempting him to come for it, to thrash the calf a bit.

Last edited:

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
The most important game of the year and there two pages about naming an Icelandic baby and Tolkien. :lol:

Ewarwoowar

Aubameyang score ratio vs Spuds is one every 88 minutes, that's better ratio than any Arsenal man and Kane's ratio vs us with out Auba needing pens, down side is Auba's only faced Spuds 4 times so the ratio is a little squiff.

mavelous

Tinfoil hat aficionado
The return of the King!
Long has the rightful heir of the sword haunted the cold and forgotten plains of the North! He must forget the rider, and become the King!!! For he is the true descendant, ancient Armenian tribes with an elvish mix.

He shall reunite the frail armies of the middle Earth and lead them to the enemy Gates, and destroy evil at his own ground

Yeah, the wait is terrible :lol:

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
How 65% think we will win?
We have 3 away games, we are horrible every time. Why it should change this time? Because it's the Wembley stadium? Really?
It's not about the stadium, it's about the mentality and a psychologicial thing.
It's still official an away game.

Sp**s have lost 1 league home game in 1,5 seasons so far.

Sorry, but i will not hope again. We reached the final in the League Cup and won against Palace 4:1 (nearly the same way like against Everton) and then Swansea absolutely destroyed us.

No sorry, Top 4 is already gone. We still have away games against United and Sp**s and at home against City.

Mikhitaryan and Aubameyang will fix nothing defensively.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
How 65% think we will win?
We have 3 away games, we are horrible every time. Why it should change this time? Because it's the Wembley stadium? Really?
It's not about the stadium, it's about the mentality and a psychologicial thing.
It's still official an away game.

Sp**s have lost 1 league home game in 1,5 seasons so far.

Sorry, but i will not hope again. We reached the final in the League Cup and won against Palace 4:1 (nearly the same way like against Everton) and then Swansea absolutely destroyed us.

No sorry, Top 4 is already gone. We still have away games against United and Sp**s and at home against City.

Mikhitaryan and Aubameyang will fix nothing defensively.
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom