• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | North London Derby (Home) | Saturday, 10th of February at 12:30 (GMT) | BT Sport

What result do you predict?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingVerse

I dunno about you guys but I'd rather talk Icelandic names all day long instead of *****ing about why 65% of our supporters thinking we can win. I'm more surprised about the 35% of yous....I'm afraid you got some xplaining to do. And this is coming from someone with a big strong Icelandic name, follow my lead. We´ll win this one.
Think about the setting, it's all here for our two newest signings to write their name in the Arsenal book of rhymes. They're about to make history in their first ever derby...let's go!!!

Last edited:

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Matchday!

Scared ****less

If it makes you feel better, they're equally scared ****less because the one thing they can never be certain about (nor we for that matter) is what Arsenal will turn up.

Besides, the fact that the venue is Wembley puts them at a severe disadvantage as far as I'm concerned :lol:

Last edited:

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

The fact that this is a derby means form counts for naught. Play the same team as against Everton (with the exception of having Jack slot in place of Xhaka if he's recovered) & harry them from the start.

We shouldn't allow them time to settle in the same manner we did back in November when we met.

Staying compact & hitting them on the break with blistering pace will keep them pinned in their own half with little support for their front three.

2-1 to the Arsenal.

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
I'm confident.

Usually, we lose the match before it is even begun when talking nonsense in the Press. This time, I've barely heard any self-bragging in the media by Wenger and the Players.

Seems like they will be focused. Normally am scared about the early kickoff as we usually get whooped, but think things will change today.

IslingtonBornandbred

Good Morning Ladies and Gents,

Couldn't get a ticket. Didn't fancy buying a ticket off my cousin for £150 to sit in the Sp**s end so going to watch it on TV.

I smell goals. Lots of goals today.

skummm

COYG!!!!!

VzPjNG.jpg

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
The less-fancied team often performs better in this fixture than the stats and overall picture would envisage. Sadly, at this point in time, we are the less-fancied team in north London.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom