• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | North London Derby (Home) | Saturday, 10th of February at 12:30 (GMT) | BT Sport

What result do you predict?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
same team that won against everton with Ospina instead of Cech.
1-3 1 goal from Iwobi 1 Ramsey 1 Auba.

COYG

skummm

Getting excited!!!

Ktq3dN.jpg

Malky

Established Member
Can't help but love Podolski!

Really nervous about this now, been looking forward to it all week but the derby nerves have kicked in.
But this is the type of game we signed Aubameyang for, if there was ever a game you announce yourself as our our new star striker, tearing the spuds apart would be the best way.
Can't wait to see our new attack again, dreading to see our defending tho.

COYG!!!!

Ewarwoowar

I think Spuds will be in our faces from the off hoping to put pressure on a cold lackadaisical defense , then will probably sit back as the game settles, park a bus, lot's of long ball for Kane to hold up and feed players running in beyond.

I think Mustafi or should I say our defensive line will be alert today, as their mistakes generally creep in when they think there is no pressure, usually against lesser teams.

Really difficult to call this one what with our team having new players to gel, but am really excited for what is coming as I think for the first time in a while we are putting a real "team" together and not relying on certain individuals or cliques to carry us.

Hope Taylor curbs their enthusiasm for diving and fouling, can't deny their qualities, specifically Kane, Son and Erickson for their creativity I am going for a 2-2 draw but am really on the edge of predicting a 3-2 to us, it's just that the Mhiki, Auba pivot with us still fresh and green and may need maturing.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Be a lot happier if we had VAR.

It's been pretty much confirmed that they've been honing their play acting.

They can't win trophies any other way, probably trying for an Oscar as a last resort.

Malky

Established Member

They can't win trophies any other way, probably trying for an Oscar as a last resort.
I'm pretty certain that Kane and Dele Ali will target Mustafi as the most likely to give away a penalty. Guaranteed they get at least one dodgy decision in their favour.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Mkhitaryan and Aubameyang have given us new life, far more optimistic going into this now than I would've been had we kept the miserable dog shagger and not signed either of these two beautiful attackers. You can see the rest of the squad are far happier with the outcome of January too.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

While I want us to win I'm not that bothered if we lose as we still have the Europa league to play for. And a final.

These feckers have nothing. And it would be fantastic if they finished above us again didn't get into the CL and we did. I think I'd die from laughter.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me

The comment from Poch earlier this week suggests diving is all part of their training. They probably get bonuses for who can role the furthest in training :lol:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Expecting 4-1-2-3 with xhaka Ramsey wilshere in the middle and mkhi Özil behind auba.

I hope we not play 3-4-2-1 it worked against them at Emirates but don't think it will today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom