• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | North London Derby (Home) | Saturday, 10th of February at 12:30 (GMT) | BT Sport

What result do you predict?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
While I want us to win I'm not that bothered if we lose as we still have the Europa league to play for. And a final.

These feckers have nothing. And it would be fantastic if they finished above us again didn't get into the CL and we did. I think I'd die from laughter.
I'm not really interested about power shift nonsense until they win some trophies we finish 5th they finish 4th mean f**k all.

Anders Harbo

Angry Scandinavian #6
Ospina and Wilshere in Cech and Iwobi out. Sit deep and let them feel the power of Aubameyang, Özil and Mkhi on the counter. Only way to win it.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
While I want us to win I'm not that bothered if we lose as we still have the Europa league to play for. And a final.

These feckers have nothing. And it would be fantastic if they finished above us again didn't get into the CL and we did. I think I'd die from laughter.

:eek:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Auba need to keep scoring against them I read he scored 4 goals in 4 games against them if I'm not wrong

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Ramsey injured deary me. Taking over Jack in the injury league

El Meny and Wilshere start

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
To be honest, this midfield will probably retain possession better, I just worry without Ramsey it’ll be possession in our half and middle third with Auba isolated

Ewarwoowar

The comment from Poch earlier this week suggests diving is all part of their training. They probably get bonuses for who can role the furthest in training :lol:
For a change, the stewards will be facing the pitch to keep them from rolling in the aisles

Kroket

Trusty and Sensible
Ramsey out is a big blow, this type of game is tailor-made for him.

Don't like that back four either but at least we can slot Elneny in there like we did against Chelsea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom