• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | North London Derby (Home) | Saturday, Nov. 18 @ 12:30 GMT | Sky Sports

What result do you predict?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
No she didn’t. :lol:

Close though, the temporary building was something she stumbled across and then decided to launch bet365. She was already a moderately successful owner/director/whatever of her family’s betting company.
You're both wrong, she started the firm by shottin an eighth of weed chopped up into £2 bags while living under a hedge in someones front garden.

trnews

Arsenal vs Tottenham - Tactical Analysis how Wenger beat Mauricio.

Combined arsenal video with my drawing

If you like please Support the Channel a lot of Arsenal videos Are comeing

Enjoy.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
No she didn’t. :lol:

Close though, the temporary building was something she stumbled across and then decided to launch bet365. She was already a moderately successful owner/director/whatever of her family’s betting company.
Oh yes she did. I've come to realise whatever you post on here, there's always somebody to tell you you're wrong. But in fact . . .

Wikipedia
In January 2000, Coates purchased the domain name Bet365.com.[6] While working in a temporary building on a car park near one of her shops, she spent a year creating a new online betting site.

Guardian
The 50-year-old, who started Bet365 in a Portakabin in a Stoke car park 17 years ago, is now the best-paid boss in Britain. “We knew the industry required big startup costs but … we mortgaged and borrowed, gambled everything on it. We were the ultimate gamblers if you like.”
:lol::lol::lol:

Godwin1

Very well-known
Oh yes she did. I've come to realise whatever you post on here, there's always somebody to tell you you're wrong. But in fact . . .

Wikipedia
In January 2000, Coates purchased the domain name Bet365.com.[6] While working in a temporary building on a car park near one of her shops, she spent a year creating a new online betting site.

Guardian
The 50-year-old, who started Bet365 in a Portakabin in a Stoke car park 17 years ago, is now the best-paid boss in Britain. “We knew the industry required big startup costs but … we mortgaged and borrowed, gambled everything on it. We were the ultimate gamblers if you like.”
What are you two arguing about :lol:

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

Wouldn’t say tactically sh*t, just a more general kind of sh*t, a jack of all sh*ts I suppose. :lol:
Jack of all sh*ts don't stay top 4 in the EPL from day 1 for 20 years. :lol:

You and Piers can keep smashing that drum, but it's bullsh*t of the highest order.

And I'm thinking deep down you know it, despite all ludicrous propaganda, skewed data charts, mocking and fabrications.:rolleyes:

Poch will go the way of all the other managers. RIP Pulis

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Jack of all sh*ts don't stay top 4 in the EPL from day 1 for 20 years. :lol:

You and Piers can keep smashing that drum, but it's bullsh*t of the highest order.

And I'm thinking deep down you know it, despite all ludicrous propaganda, skewed data charts, mocking and fabrications.:rolleyes:

Poch will go the way of all the other managers. RIP Pulis
I've told you before but I'll say it again:

All my criticism of Wenger is based on his recent decline or the recently increased competitiveness of the league depending on how you view it. I don't expect to have to clarify this every time I criticise him.

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

Wikipedia

Guardian
You made it seem like she was destitute and not somebody who was able to secure a bank loan of approx 10M but continue with the jibes big man, keep racking up the e-points.

edit: Seems like I misunderstood your initial post so I'll admit that I was wrong. I find the bolded more than a bit disrespectful and pretty much untrue. I'm not somebody who gets a lot wrong but I am humble enough to accept when that is the case, so I don't need you chatting sh*t on my name.

Last edited:

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

You made it seem like she was destitute and not somebody who was able to secure a bank loan of approx 10M but continue with the jibes big man, keep racking up the e-points.

edit: Seems like I misunderstood your initial post so I'll admit that I was wrong. I find the bolded more than a bit disrespectful and pretty much untrue. I'm not somebody who gets a lot wrong but I am humble enough to accept when that is the case, so I don't need you chatting sh*t on my name.
Thanks for your apology, but who was disrespecting who is a moot point though. :cool:

BobP

Memri Fan
Alli is pretty much a rich man's Ramsey minus the capability to play in CM.

He's basically the player that Ramsey wants to be. Or the player that Wenger wants Ramsey to be depending on which side of the fence you stand on.

The cherry picking midfielder.

Alli is probably a better mover than Ramsey. He's more athletic.

Both are **** midfielders in the proper sense though.

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

The cherry picking midfielder.

Alli is probably a better mover than Ramsey. He's more athletic.

Both are **** midfielders in the proper sense though.
Pretty much, hence why Ramsey basically has a free role for Wales while England continue to play Alli as a no10 and wonder why they struggle.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Pretty much, hence why Ramsey basically has a free role for Wales while England continue to play Alli as a no10 and wonder why they struggle.
Spot on. And didn't Ramsey get slaughtered by the Wales fans when WC qualification went wrong? What nobody seemed to realise is that Joe Allen and Joe Ledley run the MF and make him look half good. Sensible Sp**s fans I know don't rate Alli and want to cash in while they can. Nous and technique can't be faked.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Spot on. And didn't Ramsey get slaughtered by the Wales fans when WC qualification went wrong? What nobody seemed to realise is that Joe Allen and Joe Ledley run the MF and make him look half good. Sensible Sp**s fans I know don't rate Alli and want to cash in while they can. Nous and technique can't be faked.
No such thing

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

:lol: :lol:

So, so wrong. The idea of Joe Ledley being able to run a midfield is absolute banter.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
:lol: :lol:

So, so wrong. The idea of Joe Ledley being able to run a midfield is absolute banter.
I never said Ledley controlled a midfield by himself. Ledley AND Allen do an awful lot of work to allow Ramsey to play the way he enjoys. Its Allen to whom control mostly falls.When Allen went off injured in that match,Ramsey had to curb his style. Wales failed from that moment and for once the fans weren't fooled. Incidentally, Hoddle was talking about Alli and said he's not the type to control a midfield and he needs to keep the ball better if he wants to move to a top club. The same is true of Ramsey tbh.
In any case, I'm glad I made you laugh :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom