• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Norwich v Arsenal | December 1, 14:00 GMT | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChefMan21

The delight when we signed Pepe for £70m+ was not shared by me. Every year my requests are the same, one of them being to stop spending big on attack-minded players and fix our defense.

If we want attack let's really commit to it - field 4 strikers, 2 wingers, and 4 No.10's.

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

We should be in the lead given the chances we've had.

Last edited:

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Put Luiz in midfield next to Xhaka. Take Douzie off. Bring on Pepe, and move Özil to 10.

Any chance you can take Per's place next to Freddie for the 2nd half?

About time we put AM on the map :lol:

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Defending on transition notably bad but we are at least attacking a bit better and getting into dangerous positions more often. We need to take more shots however.

Sure would be nice to have 2 of Pepe, Nelson, Saka and Martinelli on the pitch. Bit of endeavor in the wide areas. Kola and Chambers are really struggling to do the 2 jobs and Willock isn't making as many runs. Xhaka hasn't been fantastic either and the defenders keep dropping off too much.

Cant draw much from the game itself but that lineup didn't fill me with much excitement and despite the better football, this does not shock me. Oh well.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

At this point I’d like to see almost all of them go, Laca missed an easy goal too, Auba can do nothing with the ball outside the box, Xhaka’s decisionmaking in midfield is awful without the ball, defense and goalkeeper all clowns.

DasBootist

Our players don't know what tactical fouling is. If you need take a yellow card at the worst. During every counter-attack our players are retreating back or they are too late to track back. FFS.
Seems like they expect Leno to pull off a wonder save every time.

Where's the ****ing urgency?

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
No it wasn't. Attackers lose the ball all the time.

It was terrible defense and Norwich allowed to cut through midfield with noone stopping them.
Come on Willock's been poor today. He's leaving the midfield open and he looks tired. He should have sprinted back after losing that ball.

Gooner_girl14

Our midfield is non existent , provides no cover at all and teams cut through us so easily. Think Willock needs to come off. Freddie definitely has his work cut out for him here. We have been better overall and look more like scoring from open play at least.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Defenders just cant get set as so open. I feel bad for them.

Still think we can score a couple more but midfield need to be ready for the counter.

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

Our players move in slow motion then act surprised when we concede.. you did just let him stroll past you thick idiots

Fallout

not an emery supporter by any stretch but you have to wonder whether he envisioned these kind of counter attacks when setting us up so negatively. our transition defending is just sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom