• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Norwich v Arsenal | December 1, 14:00 GMT | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Can't believe we spent 35 million on a Squllaci level CB, at least Squllaci was washed up by the time he came here.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Dude, it is the 57th minute not the 90th. It sounds like you are just looking for something to whine about.
I can assure you that's not the case. It irked the hell out of me. This is Norwich we are on a horrible run and need to win. We arent playing Man Utd where I can understand a celebration regardless of overall circumstances.

Norwich looking more dangerous than us. Feels like every time they go forward they are getting chances.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Really really good pressure on the keeper there from Laca. I honestly don't know what these posts about his attitude are about.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Are you high. Willock has been a total liability today. Xhaka has made some good passes and interceptions.
You clearly never played football in your life... being pro player and doesn’t covering your zone wi the simple moving is laughable.

I do better covers than him lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom