• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Norwich v Arsenal | December 1, 14:00 GMT | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChefMan21

Well, that was ****. A little more quality upfront for Norwich and they should've won that 5-2, based on our defending.

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Still wondering why Pepe never made an appearance. Surely he would be better than Saka at going past defenders. Worst start since 1975. Freddy missed a trick with his subs, methinks.

say yes

forum master baiter
Emery would be getting slaughtered for this team selection, subs and result. I hope all the blogging ****s are just as fair with Freddie.
I don’t think it’s fair to take much from this game either way for Freddie.

All it’s confirmed for me is how much work needs to be done: this club needs a revolution, which is why i don’t think Freddie can be the man.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
There’s absolutely no good reason Pepe didn’t come on.. They are just ruining his confidence even more now..

Reactions: A_G

Plutarch

Norwich really outplayed us towards the end of that match. Outfought us too, they were first to everything.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Poor subs. Didn't like the team selection either. Just get the new manager in ASAP. No point ****ing around with Ljungberg for a few months to only have to change it all again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom