PL: Norwich v Arsenal | December 1, 14:00 GMT | Sky Sports

Discussion in 'Match Day Archive' started by American_Gooner, Nov 28, 2019.

?

Match Prediction

Poll closed Dec 1, 2019.
  1. Arsenal Win

67.6%
  2. Draw

7.6%
  3. Norwich Win

24.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chessygoal

chessygoal Well-Known Member

Auba was immense today, really a captain performance. Scored 2 goals, but more importantly he defended like a mad man when we needed him.

nas7232 and Jetalpha like this.
  2. OnlyOne

OnlyOne Short man Syndrome

Thought we looked better, some nice football. Bad subs and starting XI though, look forward to Poch on Monday, will have a good week to prepare.

3. American_Gooner

American_Gooner Not actually American. Unless Di Marzio says so. Moderator

It was Emery-esque tho in the way they barely attacked after scoring the equaliser

al-Ustaadh likes this.
  4. Ind0Gunnerz

Ind0Gunnerz Active Member

Damn we made Pukki and Cantwell look like f**kin Messi and Griezmann tonight

5. KrissKringle

KrissKringle Well-Known Member

Freddie said he wants to put smiles on faces again and he's doing a poor job so far.
    However, this is the default state of mind for Arsenal fans:
    [​IMG]

6. NieThePiet

NieThePiet Loves Overhyping Our Rivals

I know many loves to see youngsters, but the reality is, that many of them arent good enough at the moment.

Willock and Saka today. They are getting their chances and they are showing absolute nothing.

Saka is doing the same thing every time and losing it at the end everytime.

nas7232 likes this.
  7. Malky

Malky Well-Known Member

Saka isn’t ready for this level, not sure why he keeps getting minutes.

8. BigPoppaPump

BigPoppaPump Well-Known Member

He's all action, you can tell he has world class talent. Confident and talented, wish he got more games up front

9. Garrincha

Garrincha Wilf Zaha Aficionado

Liked the attack early first half.

Midfield a huge concern up to January.

Looked tired second half so midweek bit of a concern.

10. hydrofluoric acid

hydrofluoric acid Prefers To Be Called Dennis

Mate. We only signed him because of some Raul connections. Emery didn't favor him and Ljungberg who worked him didn't trust him today.

Right call from Ljungberg. Pepe has been beyond dreadful this season, he needs to earn his place back in training.

11. KrissKringle

KrissKringle Well-Known Member

Sign them both up until Barca actually come with offers for them!

12. jvw

jvw Active Member

Martinelli looked so lively when he got the ball, as he always does. Created a chance for Torreira out of absolutely nothing. Saka looked half asleep and could barely control the ball. Why in god's name did he bring Saka on with Martinelli sitting on the bench?

blaze_of_glory likes this.
  13. bandaid

bandaid Active Member

so its not the manager, not the CBS, not the FBs... its just an overall low quality team. Willock and Doozi would not get into many other team's midfield.

14. al-Ustaadh

al-Ustaadh Professor of Twitter

We need a proper back up right back. Chambers doesn’t help offensively.

Not sure what Özil or Lacazette offers at this point. We need more athleticism and cross-field passing in midfield.

Saka needs to play with no fear. He was timid today.

15. Trilly

Trilly The John Cross of Ilford

We’re Arsenal fans, we don’t get things easy. We were never going to go on some crazy winning run like Ole did.

Having said that, this is still Emery’s team and I can’t judge Freddie at all. We should have given him the international break ffs.

skience3, TornadoTed, Camron and 5 others like this.
  16. field442

field442 Hates Journalists Named James

To be fair to him we were better going forward but his subs were questionable, as was the team selection. I just want the new manager brought in quickly. I don't agree with these prolonged interim managers. The players will start to train to his methods and we'll then have to start again when someone new comes. Seems pointless to me.

say yes likes this.
  17. Makingtrax

Makingtrax Arséne Wenger once said "I will miss you"

Gary Neville absolutely right. This squad is very average.

Mustafi played the best I've seen him for a while, but he was still ****. His positioning is woeful. Beaten several times.

18. rich 1990

rich 1990 Loves the A-M Mods

He won't cos we've got Brighton on Thursday.

19. Vibra

Vibra Well-Known Member

Yeah I don't like that he's barely started and I already hate most of his decisions.

20. FinnGooner

FinnGooner Well-Known Member

Freddie left the third sub way too late. He just watched from the sidelines while Norwich gained all the momentum. Not a good start from him but I think it’s pretty clear the players are he biggest issue here. No leaders, unbalanced squad, lack of technical and physical ability and most of all total lack of commitment and team effort. These players do not like to play with each other. Extremely poorly built squad.

morpho likes this.
  21. Preacher

Preacher Anti-Ornstein

Dreadful game by Lacazette

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.