• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Norwich v Arsenal | December 1, 14:00 GMT | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Thought we looked better, some nice football. Bad subs and starting XI though, look forward to Poch on Monday, will have a good week to prepare.

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
Freddie said he wants to put smiles on faces again and he's doing a poor job so far.
However, this is the default state of mind for Arsenal fans:
giphy.gif

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
I know many loves to see youngsters, but the reality is, that many of them arent good enough at the moment.

Willock and Saka today. They are getting their chances and they are showing absolute nothing.

Saka is doing the same thing every time and losing it at the end everytime.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
He’s a brazilian attacker type I haven’t seen in a long time, a power forward. Made to play in the premier league. So young still.

He's all action, you can tell he has world class talent. Confident and talented, wish he got more games up front

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Liked the attack early first half.

Midfield a huge concern up to January.

Looked tired second half so midweek bit of a concern.

There’s absolutely no good reason Pepe didn’t come on.. They are just ruining his confidence even more now..

Mate. We only signed him because of some Raul connections. Emery didn't favor him and Ljungberg who worked him didn't trust him today.

Right call from Ljungberg. Pepe has been beyond dreadful this season, he needs to earn his place back in training.

jvw

Martinelli looked so lively when he got the ball, as he always does. Created a chance for Torreira out of absolutely nothing. Saka looked half asleep and could barely control the ball. Why in god's name did he bring Saka on with Martinelli sitting on the bench?

bandaid

so its not the manager, not the CBS, not the FBs... its just an overall low quality team. Willock and Doozi would not get into many other team's midfield.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
We need a proper back up right back. Chambers doesn’t help offensively.

Not sure what Özil or Lacazette offers at this point. We need more athleticism and cross-field passing in midfield.

Saka needs to play with no fear. He was timid today.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

We’re Arsenal fans, we don’t get things easy. We were never going to go on some crazy winning run like Ole did.

Having said that, this is still Emery’s team and I can’t judge Freddie at all. We should have given him the international break ffs.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
I don’t think it’s fair to take much from this game either way for Freddie.

All it’s confirmed for me is how much work needs to be done: this club needs a revolution, which is why i don’t think Freddie can be the man.

To be fair to him we were better going forward but his subs were questionable, as was the team selection. I just want the new manager brought in quickly. I don't agree with these prolonged interim managers. The players will start to train to his methods and we'll then have to start again when someone new comes. Seems pointless to me.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Gary Neville absolutely right. This squad is very average.

Mustafi played the best I've seen him for a while, but he was still ****. His positioning is woeful. Beaten several times.

Vibra

Established Member
Poor subs. Didn't like the team selection either. Just get the new manager in ASAP. No point ****ing around with Ljungberg for a few months to only have to change it all again.

Yeah I don't like that he's barely started and I already hate most of his decisions.

FinnGooner

Established Member
Freddie left the third sub way too late. He just watched from the sidelines while Norwich gained all the momentum. Not a good start from him but I think it’s pretty clear the players are he biggest issue here. No leaders, unbalanced squad, lack of technical and physical ability and most of all total lack of commitment and team effort. These players do not like to play with each other. Extremely poorly built squad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom