• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Norwich v Arsenal | December 1, 14:00 GMT | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

mpower2540

Horrendous, utterly utterly horrendous. Terrible starting line up, terrible changes, got bossed in the midfield, as ever.

It just seems like teams we come up against play the badge/name for the first 35/40 minutes then realise we’re crap and start to enforce themselves on the game. State of this club man it’s shocking

pacstud

As some have noted, much better ambition until the last ten minutes.

Without a coherent midfield and CB personnel, expect more of this.

Willock was a disaster today, and while I still love the kid's potential, this is what you sometimes get playing youth.

Kola simply can't play in a back 4.

Pepe must have a knock, no other explanation.

Özil played very well.

Lol when people say Chambers > Bellerin.

CJJ

Established Member
Draw was probably a fair result all things considered. The biggest issue at the moment seems to be our build up play. We're simply not able to play out of defence. I'm not quite sure what it is.. probably confidence. They seem scared to make a pass if anyone is near.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Says everything that last attack, Xhaka almost ruined it twice.
Exactly... Torreira did what I want him to do more frecuently, then Xhaka with lazy control. And a Martinelli winning the ball where Saka did nothing.

Pepe and Martinelli should be ahead of Saka... Martinelli could be starting games ahead of Laca

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Better from us going forward.

We seeing how weak we are as a side, and what is still needed in defense and midfield.

Potchettino still the one to rebuild, get it done Arsenal

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
It was Emery-esque tho in the way they barely attacked after scoring the equaliser

Ture, but at least we saw over 45 minutes of progressive football.

We need to dig deep and bring an elite cb in, though.

Not sure there's such a thing in the market right now.

Reactions: A_G

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
We've been getting overrun since he came on, well done on getting in the way but the first one he almost caused the goal it was Leno that saved us. He's just not good enough.
We actually started getting overrun the moment Saka came on for Guendouzi but of course you won't see that.
Torreira wasn't any worse than most of the players, actually did some match saving stuff.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Nah, mate. Some of the stuff we see Sok, Luiz and Mustafi doing can’t be fixed and in a squad under pressure this gets even more light shone in it.

We need a VVD for the next manager.

You cant judge their performances/stuff in a team with No defensive organization like us

There is No basics there, No cohesivness

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Draw was probably a fair result all things considered. The biggest issue at the moment seems to be our build up play. We're simply not able to play out of defence. I'm not quite sure what it is.. probably confidence. They seem scared to make a pass if anyone is near.
I think part of the problem is nobody will play a single cross-field ball to catch the defensive opposition off guard. We play it across the ground, across the centerbacks every time. ****ing predictable. Allows the opposition to adjust every time.

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
I really hope we don’t see Xhaka and Guendouzi in midfield together, Özil LW or Auba RW again. Some terrible decisions there by Freddie imo.

The attack looked better in the first half at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom