• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Norwich vs Arsenal | 28/08/04

lee1001

Established Member
The real difference this season is that we have so much attacking threat, last year we would score two and then relax and concede, often hanging on. But this year we score three then relax.

Huckerby will get one today im sure.

Senght

I have now been reduced to text commentary. BBC Radio don't work for me. 3-0 up at half time. Let us massarce the canaries :D

juz7_pi12es

juz7_pi12es said:
0-5
bergkamp, henry x2, pires, reyes

1 more henry
and 1 from bergkamp!!!

please!

ok i don't mind if pires score 1 more
and reyes 2 more
and cesc 1 more
oh ya ljungberg 2!

ok i know
too much

but

COME ON!!! Let's make a new record (highest scoreline)

:bounce

Gunner Ossie

Hoyte looks fine, he aalready
made 1 timely interception and prevented a certain goal for norwich

in contrast its ljungberg and lauren that are looking a bit dodgy at the moment.

lee1001

Established Member
I think Cygan getting injured was a blessing in disguise. I feel much more confident having Hoyte against Huckerby.

lee1001

Established Member
Gunner Ossie said:
Hoyte looks fine, he aalready
made 1 timely interception and prevented a certain goal for norwich

in contrast its ljungberg and lauren that are looking a bit dodgy at the moment.

With Wenger admitting he is keen on Angulo and Trabelsi i think even he thinks our right-side needs improving.

kronik

nnaife said:
is hoyte playing ok ? Is he lookin composed and controlled?

Yep, distrubuting the ball well, hasnt had a lot to do defensively although he made a good block in the 6 yard area. He already fills me with much more confidence than Cygan.

But then again we are playing Norwich.

Senght

kronik said:
nnaife said:
is hoyte playing ok ? Is he lookin composed and controlled?

Yep, distrubuting the ball well, hasnt had a lot to do defensively although he made a good block in the 6 yard area. He already fills me with much more confidence than Cygan.

But then again we are playing Norwich.

You are talking to the team who draw with newcastle and lost narrowly against Manure, be it full or half strength at all.

Gunner Ossie

kronik said:
Oh yeah and Lauren is having a good game besides his "should have been" sending off.

Are you serious? If this is a ood game for lauren i hope to god he does'nt have a bad one any time soon.

Hes been done for pace at least 2 times.

himanshu

he was the last man ..and pulled a guy down....

p.s come onto chat..youll get a 100 diffrent explenations :wink:

Gunner Ossie

n_henry said:
What did Lauren do that should have gotten him sent off?

nothing .......apart from hold on to huckerbys shoulder and pull him back to prevent him having a 1 on 1 with our keeper.

Top Bottom