• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL Promotion & Relegation

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Boro look all but down already 2-0 down at Bournemouth. they made no efforts to try to stay up Karanka f**ked them up with his defensive and negative tactics.

Last edited:

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Boro look all buy down I think they really the worst team who has just gone I mean they made no efforts to stay up Karanka f**ked them up with his defensive and negative tactics.

Didn't except from them to go down before the start of the season.They have some good players and Karanka was rated as a good manager.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
A big trouble for Hull they look gonna lose their best player Niasse for 3 games after straight red.

mm76

Yer Da
A big trouble for Hull they look gonna lose their best player Niasse for 3 games after straight red.

well they got through this game ok - imagine what scoring 2 goals when down to 10 men will do to their team spirit - unlucky for them though that Bournmeouth won and Swansea too.

still if Palace go into the expected nosedive playing most of the top five Hull could finish above them anyway.

Aevi

Hale End FC
Fulham... yet another London team. If Crystal Palace stay up that'll make 7 out of 20. Too many.

mm76

Yer Da
The images post match were incredible. I actually teared up a little.
What Rafa has done to unite that fanbase and reintroduce the passion is nothing less than miraculous. I hope he stays with the club.

they're very lucky to have him IMO

Latest posts+

Top Bottom