• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL Promotion & Relegation

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Saints win over Swansea leaves Huddersfield needing a point if Swansea beat relegated Stoke on the final day. I'd be happy to go easy on the final day and draw with Huddersfield.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
a bit ironic in these Celtic outlands that Swansea are going down whilst Cardiff come up

though the local police will be very relieved

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
a bit ironic in these Celtic outlands that Swansea are going down whilst Cardiff come up

though the local police will be very relieved

Swansea have Stoke at home in their last game. Huddersfield have to get a point from Chelsea who are chasing 4th or Arsenal as they have an inferior GD. Its going to the wire!

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Huddersfield 0-1 up at Chelsea :) Can they hang on for at least a point and ensure safety!

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Hudderfield are safe 1-1 at Chelsea. Its gonna be Swansea down unless they beat Stoke by loads and Saints lose by loads.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

So.... nothing to play for on game 38 then, for anyone... hmmmm, can we all just agree to simulate the games and just end this horrid season?

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
I was really emotionally invested in Huddersfield today (glad NBC televised them and not Arsenal). So happy for them and for David Wagner (have to stick by those former U.S. internationals). He did a magnificent job to keep them up. They were the team that nobody thought belonged. Not much talent, but lots of grit and determination. And they're always so well organized. Hopefully they can get him some better players this summer.

Top Bottom