• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Sheffield United v Arsenal | Sunday, April 11 | KO: 19:02 BST | BT Sport

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,096
  • Views 40,119

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Martinelli Mari Chambers Pepe one of Elneny Ceballos will start here auba too ESR should get some rest because against Prague he doesn't look fit at all. Won't help because creativity will be missing again.

Leno
Chambers Holding Mari Cedric
Elneny Xhaka
Pepe Saka Martinelli
Auba

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Leno won't be dropped he been dodgy lately but not at point you drop him.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Willian better start this.

As anyone who doesn't, is likely to play on Thursday...don't even want Mr Borges da Silva on the bench next week!

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
A few weeks ago I dropped Salah for Auba in my Sky Fantasy Team :facepalm: Surely he'll play vs Sheff Utd and possibly even score! As it is I'm gonna win our league anyway as I'm 400 pts ahead.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Willian better start this.

As anyone who doesn't, is likely to play on Thursday...don't even want Mr Borges da Silva on the bench next week!
He'll probably start as number 10 and create f**k all we need to rest ESR because Ødegaard won't make it for 2nd leg

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Can we please get a (rare) start for Martinelli and Nelson please? All I'm asking for. Thanks....
images

No :)

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
We'll win this, if we don't then the players will have downed tools.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
forgot they even sacked Wilder before seeing the posts here.

not sure who I want to play here. If Martinelli starts he might not play on Thursday. If Willian doesn't play, he might again start on Thursday.

REEVIE1995

People might not agree but I am absolutely convinced that Joel Lopez needs to start Sunday. Tierney (only left back) is out for the rest of the season so we are currently playing arguably our best right back out of position to cover him. We cannot play Cedric at LB for every game till the end of the season and if he gets injured then we are in trouble (well more so than currently).

We need to see what level this guy is currently at and there is not gonna be a better opportunity that a Sheffield United who are in absolute freefall especially considering our league season is basically dead in the water anyway.

Considering how bad the entire midfield bar Xhaka has been in the last couple games I would also start Azeez for similar reasons. Lopez at a minimum absolutely should play though. Whether he will or not is another matter

Last edited:

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

...ah, the gold O2 shirt, underrated gem :drool:

Thinking about it, I don't think we ever lost while wearing gold, from 2001-2003 at least.

I like that, never lost in gold, only team with a gold trophy...THE Arsenal, well and truly back then!

ptrcopp

Leno won't be dropped he been dodgy lately but not at point you drop him.

and to be fair to him he’s been under a lot of pressure throughout matches. Defence and midfield has been a shambles - and what we should be terrified of. Leno has also saved us multiple times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom