• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Sheffield United v Arsenal | Sunday, April 11 | KO: 19:02 BST | BT Sport

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,096
  • Views 39,973

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Good performance, but as many have pointed out the opposition was pretty hopeless.

Really glad Martinelli got a goal, didn’t want him to go the season having not bagged. Start him against Prague.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Well yeah, that's how it works when you play a side way worse than you
They always are when we smash them. And we’re lucky when we beat better sides... what the **** point is there in watching us when we’re playing sides we should beat if you can’t draw Jack **** out of a good performance and goals? May as well clean the oven 🤦🏼‍♂️

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
That's our first ever Premiership win away to Sheffield United...Mikel Arteta, record breaker, history maker :lol:

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
That's our first ever Premiership win away to Sheffield United...Mikel Arteta, record breaker, history maker :lol:
🤣That’s awful. Nightmares of Paddy ‘the fish’ Kenny master classes in goal when we had the bestest team we’ve ever seen!

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
lololol

EytsH8zXEAo0s1x

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
All this game was about, was putting in a decent performance, scoring some goals and getting some key players feeling nice for Prague. We did that.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

The greedy pig in me is hoping they are tiny profiteroles with some sweet glaze on them but I know the reality will be different.
What are those in the dish? They look like puff puff.

They're what's known in Gulf countries as Luqaymat. Fried dumplings coated in date molasses. Some people actually do stuff them with custard/cheesecake filling & the like. I believe they're already rich enough as is without the need to be too extravagant :lol:

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
They're what's known in Gulf countries as Luqaymat. Fried dumplings coated in date molasses. Some people actually do stuff them with custard/cheesecake filling & the like. I believe they're already rich enough as is without the need to be too extravagant :lol:
Yes... less is more. Sounds great as it is tbf.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom