• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Sheffield United v Arsenal | Sunday, April 11 | KO: 19:02 BST | BT Sport

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,096
  • Views 39,974

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
sheffutdarsenal.jpg

Referee
Peter Bankes
Jarred Gillett (VAR)

- Sheffield United are unbeaten in all four of their Premier League home matches against Arsenal (W2 D2), winning their last two 1-0 in 2006/07 and 2019/20.

- A competition-high 15 of Sheff Utd's 24 PL defeats this season have been by a single goal. No side have lost more matches by a one-goal margin in a single campaign.

- Arsenal have failed to keep a clean sheet in their last nine PL matches. Only twice have they had a longer run without a shutout, with 11-match sequences that ended in March 2018 and February 2002 respectively.

- Eight of Alexandre Lacazette’s 11 PL goals this season have been scored away from home.

Team News
Arsenal: David Luiz, Tierney & Ødegaard out
Sheffield United: Berge, Sharp, Basham, Rodwell, Robinson, O'Connell out; Baldock & Bogle could return

Untitled.jpg

GoonerJay24

Ryan
Chambers Holding Mari
Bellerin Elneny Xhaka Nelson
ESR
Aubamayang Pepe

This line up because I feel the likes of Cedric, Gabriel, Leno and Partey need a rest.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Remember when a young Jack Wilshere scored his first goal for us in a 6-0 win over Sheffield United...good times!

2-1 to them.

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable
Ryan
Chambers Holding Mari
Bellerin Elneny Xhaka Nelson
ESR
Aubamayang Pepe

This line up because I feel the likes of Cedric, Gabriel, Leno and Partey need a rest.
Leno definitely needs to be dropped but Arteta won't do it.

Lol at Nelson. Arteta despises him.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

They’ve looked even worse somehow since they’ve sacked Wilder and are in complete shambles.

Their back line is ravaged by injury, one of the worst keepers in the league, their four strikers have scored four times in 2021 and their best player in midfield is out for the season.

We’ll be lucky to win.

Last edited:

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
Nothing to play for just play 11 other players and thrash Slavia on Thursday well?

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
They’ve looked even worse somehow since they’ve sacked Wilder and are in complete shambles.

Their back line is ravaged by injury, one of the worst keepers in the league, their four strikers have scored four times in 2021 and their best player in midfield is out for the season.

We’ll be lucky to win.
2 teams that are an absolute shambles. Could be a great match for a change.

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
Start Martinelli. No more ****ing around with the LW position.

Expecting him to come off the bench and win you a game when you’ve not as much as given him a start in other games... ****ing tragic management

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Should win but we won't it'll end with draw just like Burnley game dominate score 1 miss couple gift them a goal. I don't being negative but this team pissing me off whatever mikel will put i don't trust them

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Weird take I know but I actually quite liked the Emirates in this minimal virginal state, aesthetically quite pleasing tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom