• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Sheffield United v Arsenal | Sunday, April 11 | KO: 19:02 BST | BT Sport

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,096
  • Views 39,988

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Ryan, Cedric, Gabriel, Chambers, Bellerin, Azeez, Partey, Ødegaard, Saka, Gabi, Pepe

wolfkidultman

Can see us losing this. Players will have one eye on midweek and Sheffield United will see us as there for the taking. They’ll be right up for it. Might as well play a second string because we can’t afford to risk losing any more starters

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Back to pre-Christmas, lads.
Lacazette at 10?
premier league dance GIF by Arsenal

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
A nice story from Warnock when he played us in 2006...

"My 1000th game was at the Emirates....The dugouts there are miles away, aren't they? And I'm looking, I'm in the centre circle with Arsène, he's a big lad, and I'm looking up at him....I said to him 'Arsène, look at the dugouts, they are miles apart, you'll never hear me today!'"

"He looked at the dugout slowly then he looked down at me and said 'Neil, you will find a way!'"

...Neil also picked Arsène as his best ever Premiership manager.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Ryan
Cedric-Chambers-Mari-Lopez
Partey-Xhaka-Azeez
Saka-Balogun-Martinelli

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Just realised we've got the graveyard shift Sunday night game, we haven't won any of those this season. Bodes well. Leicester, Villa, Wolves and Burnley. Memories.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Good thing orny didn't mention Ødegaard hopefully he'll be on bench tomorrow. ESR look tired and the injury he picked in international duty didn't help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom