• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Sheffield United v Arsenal | Sunday, April 11 | KO: 19:02 BST | BT Sport

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,096
  • Views 39,969

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Front 4 will be Pepe Willian Martinelli Laca. I'd play Saka for Willian but no need to risk

Abhishek Arora

Always Hoping For The Worst
Leno
Chambers Gabriel Mari
Bellerin Xhaka Cabellos Saka
Pepe Lacazette Martinelli

Since we dont have a no 10,a proper lb..i feel areteta can switch to this formation
Ps: Whatever glory arachieved it was with a back 3

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Top 3 worst pl teams ever shef united. We will beat them and the Arteta freaks will come out gloat

Vicki

Pepe, Willian, Martinelli and Laca as the front 4
We'll score. They won't.
1-0 to the Arsenal

Would be happy with a few more goals, and sexy football, but tbh the game on Thursday is so much more important, so a win and no injuries would be a perfect Sunday evening.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Matchday

da1fo9o-d4a0743b-006e-4736-80e2-6c5200cb0a6a.gif

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Seems ideal game to throw in Martinelli at CF. If Lacazette is the current preferred choice would be a little odd to risk him with ESR and Auba already doubts for Thursday.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
This is a massive opportunity to experiment. There is no number 10 available and Auba isn't available.

In order to experiment, the following could be done. These are all independent of each other, not all at once:

Balogun at CF
Martinelli at CF
Pepe at CF
Saka at 10
Saka at LB with Martinelli ahead of him
Pepe at 10
Nelson at 10

I think those are all of the experimental options that the fans would be impressed with.

What we will hate is:

Laca at 9
Laca at 10
Willian at 10
Martinelli on the bench
Pepe on the bench

Yet why can I see these as the more likely options?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom