• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Sheffield United vs Arsenal | Monday 21st October | KO: 20:00 | Sky Sports

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Well this will be very good test for us they very solid team. Good to see laca and Tierney back for this game.
Leno
Chambers Luiz Sokratis Tierney
Xhaka
Guendouzi Ceballos
Pepe Auba Saka

I'm expecting this line up xhaka won't get dropped holding won't go back straight to starting line up because luiz and Sokratis been solid for now only expecting Tierney to start this

Last edited:

Sanis

They were surprisingly good against Liverpool, pressed really well, don't expect an easy game, especially with the way we play atm.

nicky47

Established Member
Amazing where we're at with this team. Worried about playing Sheffield United. But, rightly so. And thats no disrespect to them. I guess I just expect so much more...

Anyway, why is this on a Monday for? So frustrating. Sunday after Sunday is bad enough.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Because arsenal should have more class than that, regardless of the blame free culture of online anonymity

I have couple times read the Sp**s fan forum at it was just terrible. So much like teenagers on the peak of their puberty. Let it never go to that here, Wenger's legacy demands it.

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
Because arsenal should have more class than that, regardless of the blame free culture of online anonymity

Bwahbwahbwah.

What have we won recently where we need to show class? Nobody expects anything yet.

Fans are fans. We get to clown. Every time Sp**s lose it is joy to me. Every time ManU suffer, it is joy to me. I hope Liverpool bottle the league too - hate them.

Chelsea and Man City winning the league does nothing emotionally to me to care.

roz

Fake News Merchant
Think this will be a fairly routine win for us providing HB & KT play.
Too much quality and i suspect they will have a go against us which will work out well for us. 3-0.

Think everyone will see what a difference it actually makes to have first choice fullbacks playing. Think we can go on a really good run now.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
I don’t know but somehow I think Emery will start with Xhaka and Kola... I think he will be afraid of starting Tierney.

So I expect the typical defense from last game... Xhaka and Douzy and maybe Ceballos or Torreira, I don’t expect him starting Willock. Then Pepe, Auba and Saka.... and of course no Özil in the bench because It would be bad for the team having some creativity around. We don’t need that in the bench.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom