• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Sheffield United vs Arsenal | Monday 21st October | KO: 20:00 | Sky Sports

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Really hope He starts tierny.

Bellerin is a bit overrated here IMO. Dont think he should take Chambers spot just like that.
Problem with chambers is he is slow so against fast and tricky winger like Mane he struggles.

I would play Tierney, no Xhaka and 4231... maybe not Bellerin yet... I agree he needs more minutes before getting in first 11. And I definitely would count with Özil... but meeeeh, I am not y manager hahaha

zilfy

Not under Emery... imagine I don’t even believe he will start Tierney
I wouldn't be surprised to see Tierney as his injury is far less severe than Hector's and has shown more fitness in recent matches.

Hector doesn't look ready yet, and why rush him back when Chambers is in the form of his life?

GoonerBoy19

I hope we score, Auba is my only hope. Sheffield Utd are pretty organised whenever i have seen them this season and doesn't leak too many goals. Glad to see Luke Freeman in PL.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
Problem with chambers is he is slow so against fast and tricky winger like Mane he struggles.

I would play Tierney, no Xhaka and 4231... maybe not Bellerin yet... I agree he needs more minutes before getting in first 11. And I definitely would count with Özil... but meeeeh, I am not y manager hahaha
Chambers havent been found out yet tho. And bellerin have been alot.

Mane would eat bellerin anyways. So thats No reason imo.

Hope bellerin can step it up a level of he gets playing

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Id like Houldini and Tierellerin to be the next evolution of our defence (although I do recall screaming at Bellerin more than once) but I have absolutely no issue with a super-cautious approach to reintegrating them.

However, if Emery repeatedly benches a fit Tierney I will camp outside Emirates and lead the campaign for his dismissal.

RacingPhoton

Established Member
Sheffield United has only conceded 7 goals in the league so far. Second lowest in the league. It will be a tough nut to crack.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Id like Houldini and Tierellerin to be the next evolution of our defence (although I do recall screaming at Bellerin more than once) but I have absolutely no issue with a super-cautious approach to reintegrating them.

However, if Emery repeatedly benches a fit Tierney I will camp outside Emirates and lead the campaign for his dismissal.
There is no chance he benches a fit Tierney after the trouble we went to acquire him.

Leno
Chambers Sokratis Luiz Tierney
Willock Guendouzi Ceballos
Martinelli Aubameyang Saka

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Think this will be a fairly routine win for us providing HB & KT play.
Too much quality and i suspect they will have a go against us which will work out well for us. 3-0.

Think everyone will see what a difference it actually makes to have first choice fullbacks playing. Think we can go on a really good run now.

Routine win? Is this a server glitch from 2004?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom