• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Sheffield United vs Arsenal | Monday 21st October | KO: 20:00 | Sky Sports

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
The 2005 FA cup games...remember some Sheff United thug going straight into Cesc but of course no red only one for Bergkamp for defending Fab, nice win on pens in the replay in that beautiful blue kit we had at the time.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
We need to win this. I know every game can be tough in the league this year, but I will be extremely disappointed if we don't take all 3 points. Need to go for it. Hopefully no pragmatic approach.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
The state of this Brexit sh!t at the moment being forced by a right wing coup!!

I need a win to distract my mind from the pending break up of the United Kingdom and my European citizenship being forcibly removed.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

The 2005 FA cup games...remember some Sheff United thug going straight into Cesc but of course no red only one for Bergkamp for defending Fab, nice win on pens in the replay in that beautiful blue kit we had at the time.

Chris Morgan that was.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I read thier manager saying they sit to bully us so our players will get frustrated easily. To be fair this tactics always work against us

Steps

Always been fond of Sheffield United and was extremely pleased to see them make it through last year. Great squad and a lovely club. Been a supporter of Arsenal much longer, so would love to see us win.

Got this sent to me via a friend of mine at the club. Emery's strategy for tomorrow at Bramall Lane.

wJsxzA8.png

Vanpayslip

I need a win to distract my mind from the pending break up of the United Kingdom and my European citizenship being forcibly removed.

Why are you worried about European citizenship? We are out on 31 October. By the end of November we will have invaded ROI. France will be under British rule by the end of the year. Germany, Italy and Spain will follow shortly afterwards. Portugal will just declare allegiance to the British due to a coup by the ex pats. The rest of Europe we don’t care about but I suppose the apprentices will need something to do so will take control one by one.

Honestly, you have nothing to worry about. You will be free to go wherever you want across Europe.

RichWeath

Forcibly removed? Why would that happen, such a drama queen, just do what your supposed to do, fill out the form on the Internet. Stay.

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

Why are you worried about European citizenship? We are out on 31 October. By the end of November we will have invaded ROI. France will be under British rule by the end of the year. Germany, Italy and Spain will follow shortly afterwards. Portugal will just declare allegiance to the British due to a coup by the ex pats. The rest of Europe we don’t care about but I suppose the apprentices will need something to do so will take control one by one.

Honestly, you have nothing to worry about. You will be free to go wherever you want across Europe.
Is that you Putin?

jato

We need to win this. I know every game can be tough in the league this year, but I will be extremely disappointed if we don't take all 3 points. Need to go for it. Hopefully no pragmatic approach.

When has Emery not used a pragmatic approach other than the cup games when playing away?

Hoping that Lacazette and Tierney start, though I think he will bring Lacazette off the bench unless he has to.

I'm more interested if we've actually improved in terms of the way the team play. Most of the PL games this season has been an eyesore. Results are there but we aren't creating much in terms of open play chances. Our goals are predominately created by defensive mistakes from the opposition for the most part + Auba banging in the limited chances that he gets. 3 points is a must especially with Sp**s/Utd dropping points.

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

Just Özil, relax trax..
I'm relaxed as I can be watching the Cayman Islands tax avoiding Eton toffs, dupe the gullible public into supporting their deregulating money schemes. ;)

Anyway off to sea for a few days. Taking my surf board even though it's 10C. :lol:Hoping to find a pub to watch the match tonight.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Would take a 1-0 now. I mean it's the best Liverpool could muster up against them at Bramall Lane I don't think it's realistic to expect us to go out and win by 3 for example. Tough place to go, tough team, will take a lot of points off the top 6 this season it's all about getting the 3 points for me. Especially away from home.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Would love to see a back four of Chambers, Luiz, Holding and Tierney.

No reason they couldn't all start, however it kind of goes against the idea I'd like to see us build cohesion in the defence, especially at CB. Big worry if KT doesn't start, which may actually be the case.

I know we're 3rd but we need to get the performances going now, we have a decent run until Christmas and all players back so theres really no excuses.

Anyway, can't watch the game because I'm still enjoying my very expensive holiday, hopefully a bar will have it on somewhere.

Let's go champ.

teamsoutheast

Sheffield Utd are going to give us a game tonight, make no mistake about that. They have been unlucky in the games they have lost this season and drew away at Chelsea and only narrowly lost at home to Liverpool. I still fail to see how some people think this is gonna be an easy 3 points. We are going to need to be on top form and pressure them from the off as they WILL be up for it tonight. It's these typical cold rainy nights in Sheffield that concerns me most about this Arsenal side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom