• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Sheffield United vs Arsenal | Monday 21st October | KO: 20:00 | Sky Sports

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Wonder who we are going to make into a superstar tonight. I'm going with the nobody that is John Fleck.

He’s one of their better players, good dribbler and likes to get in behind.

Gunner D

Coronavirus Truther; ex. Gunner boy dd
Not sure why he isn’t starting Tierney tonight. He’s been fit for well over a month now. No excuse for him not starting at this point.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Very strong bench. Plenty of options to strengthen if the first XI isn’t enough.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
AMNs complete absence is also intriguing. Think after telling everyone to **** off with this RB nonsense, his days might be more numbered. Worse still, hes talking up credentials as a winger and honestly I dont think that's where he should be either.

Didn’t you just throw your phone at the wall because Emery was starting him though?

No?

Its not about individuals mate. You got to look at the clown gang as a whole like I've argued before, there is no chemistry there, no trust between the players and they don't work well as unit in the defense. A constant **** ups are inevitable.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Okay got Ceballos wrong, Willock in. And no Tierney yet. :( And no Özil in bench yet.

So subs again: 1. Laca->Saka/Pepe 2. Ceballos->Willock 3. Tierney->Kola

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
i think the line up was predictable. apart from Tierney and who'll start in mid with Guendouzi and Xhaka.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom