• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Sheffield United vs Arsenal | Monday 21st October | KO: 20:00 | Sky Sports

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
LOL at Emery going with Willock Guendouzi and Xhaka in midfield and no ****ing creativity on the pitch yet again.

Özil still not on the bench?

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
**** right off. Sokratis, Kolasinac and Xhaka shouldn’t be anywhere near the starting line-up.
i don't think Kola and Sokratis will be dropped that easily both been good in last month or so i think Holding and Tierney will have to wait.

Steps

Regardless of my love of Sheffield United, got worries about tonight for The Arsenal.

EHa9sbXWkAE__Ug.jpg

Imagine how great this night will be if we see huge turn around in playing style and we are going to attack a little bit! Creating chances!

So ****ing excited to see what we worked on during the Internationals!

Malky

Established Member
**** Emery. Thought we'd actually see Tierney and Holding starting tonight.
Xhaka can **** off with Emery too.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
I don’t know but somehow I think Emery will start with Xhaka and Kola... I think he will be afraid of starting Tierney.

So I expect the typical defense from last game... Xhaka and Douzy and maybe Ceballos or Torreira, I don’t expect him starting Willock. Then Pepe, Auba and Saka.... and of course no Özil in the bench because It would be bad for the team having some creativity around. We don’t need that in the bench.
It was so obvious he won’t star Tierney, IDK how people still believe he would have the courage to start him over Kola... at least he will start Willock.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Maybe he wants to keep Tierney fresh for Zaha on Sunday, and he's not quite ready to start two PL matches in a row?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom