• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Sheffield United vs Arsenal | Monday 21st October | KO: 20:00 | Sky Sports

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Maybe he wants to keep Tierney fresh for Zaha on Sunday, and he's not quite ready to start two PL matches in a row?

I feel like Zaha ends up playing down their left a lot anyway.

Might be a tough game for Tierney to start tbf.

Toast

Established Member
giphy.gif

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
I feel like Zaha ends up playing down their left a lot anyway.

Might be a tough game for Tierney to start tbf.
He's played every match this season on the RW, apart from two where he played off the front. You might be right although I do think Palace is the kind of game where you'd want your two main full-backs to play, might be able to get away with it against Sheffield.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Funny thing is Emery lovers said the team is going to revolution itself once we have Tierney and Hector playing... Tierney is ready but Emery doesn’t start him LOL!

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Maybe he wants to keep Tierney fresh for Zaha on Sunday, and he's not quite ready to start two PL matches in a row?
Or you could give him minutes to adapt, then he has one week to rest and play better against Zaha... instead of dropping him against that winger without minutes in PL.

He will play him in EL and rest Kola, Kola will start against Zaha... don’t expect different from someone like Emery.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

He's played every match this season on the RW, apart from two where he played off the front. You might be right although I do think Palace is the kind of game where you'd want your two main full-backs to play, might be able to get away with it against Sheffield.

I swear he ends up drifting around loads this year. He’s basically got a free role because of how sh*te their options are.

Yeah agree, tonight might be a tough ask so best give him a home debut on Sunday.

Reactions: A_G

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Funny thing is Emery lovers said the team is going to revolution itself once we have Tierney and Hector playing... Tierney is ready but Emery doesn’t start him LOL!

Big Unai knows that if he never plays Tierney he can always have that excuse...genius!

JuanCarlosValeron

Have a feeling Juan Carlos and Unai were the ones on the moped. Excited to see Joe and Saka following a long conference discussing the illicit trafficking of cultural property.

Malky

Established Member
" Judge Emery once Tierney, Bellerin and Holding are fit " as I was told weeks ago by people enjoying Emery's boringball, well 2 out of 3 are fit so now I'm judging the clueless bum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom