• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Sheffield United vs Arsenal | Monday 21st October | KO: 20:00 | Sky Sports

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Iceman10

Established Member
Backline players coming back from injury are likely going to be used in the EL match, but these are first team players who should be playing in the PL matches. At some point this will have to be corrected but with matches every 3 days or so not sure when it will be. Tierney should have started this one, his crossing make a difference.

EmeryCouldnt

Established Member
Happy to see Willock start. That’s a step in the right direction.

Not baffled by KT not starting. What has Kola done lately to warrant being dropped? Emery is going to make KT compete for the spot and will likely give him a sub appearance today.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

At least Guendozi looks up for the fight tonight! :lol:

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Great that Willock is starting, I did expect Tierney & possibly Holding but I guess we'll see them on Thur. Would like to see Tierney for the last 20 or 30 mins.

3pts a must!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom