• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Sheffield United vs Arsenal | Monday 21st October | KO: 20:00 | Sky Sports

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
There is no chance he benches a fit Tierney after the trouble we went to acquire him.

emotional-touch-example-gif_468c6eb5710cf91d3fccf2666a11bdb0-1.gif

Beast Incarnate

Seriously, who would want to be an Arsenal manager? Our fans are the most odiously whingy and cynical in England.

I hope we put on a show tonight, just so that our fans look like the wankers they are.

Reactions: A_G

Gunner D

Coronavirus Truther; ex. Gunner boy dd
Emery’s clueless, let’s face it. No point beating around the bush. Bottles the starting 11 every week.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Seriously, who would want to be an Arsenal manager? Our fans are the most odiously whingy and cynical in England.

I hope we put on a show tonight, just so that our fans look like the wankers they are.
Our away fans are the best in the country, Emery and the team will receive great support tonight

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Nothing as beautiful as big men whining and crying.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

Emery needs to head off, seems as though he has no idea about the game. I thought KT may have started, what about Caballos & where is Bellerin, I thought Bellerin was back.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
GDeep blatantly turned his tv off during that “no room for racism” advert

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade

I would ... and for much much less money. Give me the chance, at least today we would be playing Holding and Tierney and Xhaka would be cleaning the bench.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom