• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Sheffield United vs Arsenal | Monday 21st October | KO: 20:00 | Sky Sports

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
It's not great but we have to support Emery right now unless our form becomes atrociously bad and we drop down the table.

The football style isn't great but we were unlucky to lose that tonight overall.

There were some positives such as Pepe's performance particularly in the first half I thought he showed his flair.
Also Emery trusting in younger players is encouraging although maybe it's not wise to have them all on pitch together in away league games.

I'm frustrated like most of us after this but let's not get like Man United and Chelsea fans otherwise we'll never progress.

Stop with the oxymoronic statement. We created **** all. We create almost nothing in every match.
It's been over a season & he has made zero progress.
Look at Chelsea, even when they lost 4-0 in the first match of the season, everyone saw a clear plan from Lampard.

It's been over a season & we still don't know what our play style is, what our identity is. We don't gegenpress like Liverpool, we don't park the bus(not properly at least) like Chelsea used to, we don't play wengerball like we used to. We just go out there, pass sideways & hope Auba scores. We're so rigid, the only player that played with freedom & confidence got taken off.

He isn’t the right guy. The sooner we move on the better

Hard to say what happened behind the scenes. Ramsey was demanding a very high salary. He didn’t have the capacity to start consistently for us, injury free.
Ceballos is a loaned player. He shows promise and we’ve been excited about him. He didn’t beat the world today. The transitive argument you guys are making is that Ramsey would have. Do you think Ramsey would have won the game for us?
Well imo, he won us the FA cups with his contribution. Whether he'd win it for us, I can't say, but he'd definately give us a better chance of winning.

zilfy

People keep saying how top4 is easy this year given how shambolic our rivals are this season, as if we are any different?

Tottenham could easily bounce back with the quality players they have and chelsea are looking alright.

It's going to be one long embarrassingly mediocre race for 4th spot

GoonerJay24

Thought I was watching Ireland again with the way we were trying to attack. Absolutely embarrassing stuff. At no point under Wenger even at the worst parts in his reign did we look as clueless trying to break down a team.

You forgotten Crystal Palace away in 2017 and many away games in Wengers final seasons?

Wenger will always be a legend, but we were badly unraveling under him. Though lot of that came from irrational criticism from so called fans and media.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Not sure where the Ceballos dislike is coming from. We looked a better team as soon as he came on.

I still think he makes our midfield better. Ceballos Guendouzi Willock as three with Chambers rotating once Bellerin is fit. Guendouzi looks like a player who needs a break as he struggled for consistency tonight. Didnt bring much offensively or defensively. Clearly a player but very cautious of over playing someone that young in a team playing this poorly. It can derail a career.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Hard to say what happened behind the scenes. Ramsey was demanding a very high salary. He didn’t have the capacity to start consistently for us, injury free.

We didn’t need to see what was happening behind the scenes when we saw what was happening on the football pitch.

Ramsey was 100% committed to the cause even though he knew he was leaving. The lad bailed Emery out yet he flipped on him and benched him for parts of last season.

The lad won us the FA Cup on two occasions ffs, of course I’m confident he’d bail Emery out once again against the mighty Sheffield Utd.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Ceballos when he came on he givs us more that what was willock doing in 1st half still not enough.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
We won't we not this kind of club to get rid of manager in middle of season unless the top 4 is gone and we out from europa. There was reason we gave unai 2 years plus 1 year optional things keeping like this he gone in summer

Agree, don't want to be constantly sacking managers...I still rate him, but not at a certain level...poor bloke just looks so out of his depth.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Not sure where the Ceballos dislike is coming from. We looked a better team as soon as he came on.

We looked better because Sheffield united sat back and were only interested in protecting the 1 goal lead.. Had nothing to do with Ceballos, who had a bad performance.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
I know it's won't do you good keep changing the midfield but its time to try something else the xhaka Guendouzi partnership isn't working they both similar they don't have the ability to run with the ball forward dribble

EmeryCouldnt

Established Member
We looked better because Sheffield united sat back and were only interested in protecting the 1 goal lead.. Had nothing to do with Ceballos, who had a bad performance.

Ceballos couldn’t unlock them after they parked the bus. Why do you say he had a bad game overall?

I still think he makes our midfield better. Ceballos Guendouzi Willock as three with Chambers rotating once Bellerin is fit. Guendouzi looks like a player who needs a break as he struggled for consistency tonight. Didnt bring much offensively or defensively. Clearly a player but very cautious of over playing someone that young in a team playing this poorly. It can derail a career.
He was brought on to create, didn't do any of that. At one point, he did a long pass when no Arsenal player was even close. 5/10 performance for me today.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Agree, don't want to be constantly sacking managers...I still rate him, but not at a certain level...poor bloke just looks so out of his depth.
Its his own fault he have good players just try play them with more freedom we known attacking team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom