• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Sheffield United vs Arsenal | Monday 21st October | KO: 20:00 | Sky Sports

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

OSBK

Established Member
Despressing again tonight. This is a project i get that and there will be tough times i get that, but i dont get emery evry week telling us we can see things that need to improve.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Mate that cross that went over his head that Mousset ended up handballing was disgusting.
Yes defensively we know he bad but he really in my opinion wasn't doing badly. Still we desperately wanted Tierney spend 25M he has to start

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Awful performance. Time and again the majority of our momentum comes from (to quote the despicable Evra) a kid who wasn't even a regular in the French 2nd league a couple of seasons ago.

Oh well, won't dwell on it. Even the best vintage of Wenger teams have floundered here. Maybe its something in the Sheffield water?

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Awful performance. Time and again the majority of our momentum comes from (to quote the despicable Evra) a kid who wasn't even a regular in the French 2nd league a couple of seasons ago.

Oh well, won't dwell on it. Even the best vintage of Wenger teams have floundered here. Maybe its something in the Sheffield water?
They also gave Liverpool tough game they lost because keeper error still that's not excuse of being really bad going forward

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Guys like Chris Wilder that's thier level they suited more with these kind of teams he defended with 10 men at home making big jump to top 6 club is big risk

First half they were all over us. That Sheffield Utd team is rank, plumbers the lot of them.

Until the last 20 minutes they were well in control, played good possession football and didn’t get bothered at all.

He’s taken them from League 1 to the PL in three seasons, he’s one of the best innovators in the country. Watch them in other games, they’re usually on the front foot.

zilfy

Not sure how we'll even scrape it. Both Leicester and Chelsea play better football than us. And since teams don't even have to do anything special to create chances, I think they'll beat us. We'll continue to struggle away from home. Dire season ahead.
I'm hoping the introduction of Bellerin and Tierney will be enough to just sneak us in there. Emerys style is very dependent on the attacking prowess of wingbacks so they should help

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
First half they were all over us. That Sheffield Utd team is rank, plumbers the lot of them.

Until the last 20 minutes they were well in control, played good possession football and didn’t get bothered at all.

He’s taken them from League 1 to the PL in three seasons, he’s one of the best innovators in the country. Watch them in other games, they’re usually on the front foot.
Give it a rest, Banner. They weren't all over us, they created **** all. He's done well, it's a nice story, he ain't doing sod all here. Dyche would be closer to getting the gig here and there's no chance of that.

OSBK

Established Member
Fair enough. Emery got 8 though. Wouldnt touch Mourinho with a stick either way

There are tiers to managers pal and emery is a few below jose. I would love an allegri, simone, pep, klopp etc but the stark reality is our team needs a manager who can mentally change the mindset into serial winners and jose is the best in the business.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

I'd be very cautious about appointing a manager who hasnt had expectations placed on them unless they are young and can be molded with experience behind the scenes. David Moyes done a great job at Everton and struggled with the step up to United.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐

Yes is doing amazing job there i can't deny that but like eddie howe its just don't feel they have ability to turn top 6 team to contender

baccy_man

Established Member
Hopefully it will not be too long before we have Tierney Holding and Bellerin all fully fit and in the first team we look a different team when these players have played in the europa league.

OSBK

Established Member
When did not winning & playing crap became the same thing?
We get dominated even in our home games ffs

We have been playing crap for 10 years...

Did the 8 goals at old trafford, or the 10 from bayern slip your mind ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom