• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Sheffield United vs Arsenal | Monday 21st October | KO: 20:00 | Sky Sports

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

m-due

I just remembered David Luiz’ last interview implying that Arsenal can now compete for titles. I know Luiz is slowly trying to impose himself in an already leaky defense but what kind of practice sessions are they having in Colney? This loss will sting and inspire us to win few games and then we already know what follows. I want Unai to succeed but at the same time he should know his players by know. The optimist side of me knows that Sheffield have played magnificently at times but that’s never an excuse. Off to Europa where we will inspire again.

ASIF

I stayed up till 2.30 am knowing I have to be at work at 8 tomorrow to watch this Pile of shiit.
Dont know what This coward Unai wants we created **** all.Made another mediocre team look like world beaters.Need to get this stupid video analyst Emery out of my club asap.

arsmile

Established Member
Really if u want to make a statement and not give our highest paid most talented player look in.....you have to play well and get results.

If you play in a way that looks to every person like its missing creativity from midfield....how can you justify that?

More cowardly team selection bs....just put our 11 players with the best stamina on the pitch....

The pass map is embarrassing.. imagine having pea and lacazette and martinelli on the pitch....but having no strategies for actually getting the ball to them in the box.....systematically and deliberately doing everything except for passing them the ball in the box

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
I stayed up till 2.30 am knowing I have to be at work at 8 tomorrow to watch this Pile of shiit.
Dont know what This coward Unai wants we created **** all.Made another mediocre team look like world beaters.Need to get this stupid video analyst Emery out of my club asap.

A poor effort indeed by Arsenal. But Sheffield Utd have shown many times this season they are a defensively sound team.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
One thing I miss about Arsenal at our peak, is how cocky it used to make feel...the period after we won our unbeaten championship before getting screwed against United was amazing for me, 12 year old me went to school on Monday after we smashed some poor team 4-0 at the weekend with what felt like the biggest b***s of all time ready to bask in the anger/envy of all my United supporting mates...hell I would watch cars when waiting at the traffic lights and think... “mate I could walk out in front of you with you going 100mph and you wouldn’t get near me, as I have Gilberto Silva screening the area in front of me!” :lol:

TornadoTed

Established Member
The commentators said things like 'a famous win for Sheffield United' the headlines say things like 'Blades stun Arsenal'

The sad thing is that I don' think Sheffield United or Wilder will see this as a 'famous win' at all, I think they would identified this as a very winnable game. We are pretty much guaranteed to not keep a clean sheet and as long as you stay organised we won't create much either so we are pretty easy pickings unfortunately.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
The sad thing is that I don' think Sheffield United or Wilder will see this as a 'famous win' at all, I think they would identified this as a very winnable game. We are pretty much guaranteed to not keep a clean sheet and as long as you stay organised we won't create much either so we are pretty easy pickings unfortunately.
Honestly, it's fairly obvious what you need to do against us. On the Arsenal half: put pressure on the backline and our build-up is gone. Might even make a few mistakes to gift you some big chances (looking at you Leno, Sokratis et al). Once the play progresses (slow as a snail) to your own half: stay organised and let Arsenal pass sideways between Guendouzi and Xhaka, who can only receive the ball when deep between the CB's. No threat. Our insanely fast and potent counter attack force won't be able to get through a wall of players and we have no one (on the pitch) with an incisive pass, so as long as you don't **** up the threat is minimal.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
The commentators said things like 'a famous win for Sheffield United' the headlines say things like 'Blades stun Arsenal'

Exactly, Emery is turning us into a midtable club and half the fans refuse to admit it!

Gunner D

Coronavirus Truther; ex. Gunner boy dd
@rich 1990 compare him to Moyes and Dyche.

• Alfreton Town was there half a season and won three cups and a league.
  • Goes to Halifax who was relegated to the Conference and manages them until liquidation.
  • At Oxford takes them over in the Conference, narrowly missed the playoffs first year then gets them up through the playoffs second year. Third year mid table of league 2, fourth year almost in the playoffs.
  • Leaves for Northampton in the league 2 relegation zone. Saves them first year, mid table second year then gets 99 points and wins the league in his third.
  • Goes to Sheffield Utd who’d been stuck in League 1 for years and could only give him free transfers. 1st place in first year, mid table Championship second and automatic promotion in third.
I swear you’ll be hard pressed to find a manager with similar rate of success at that many different clubs anywhere in the world.

Managing in the lower leagues, taking over clubs in freefall with no money is insanely tough and not to fail once but actually thrive is ridiculous.

He plays good football and gets results, why are guys like Eddie Howe who’ve done f*ck all getting rated and not him?
Mate what do you mean Howes done f*ck all? Took Bournemouth from the bottom division, who were in administration into the premiership. They were on -17 points in the bottom division. Has them playing exiting football most weeks. Kept them up comfortably every season also since they’ve been in the premiership. What you on? Agree with you on Wilder, but that Howe statement is absolute sh*te bro.

Ashybashy86

So the Luiz foul on Salah wasn't a foul then?
It's like they're making stuff up as they go along to cover up incompetence and blatant cheating. MD was very swift in giving fouls against us. Almost fell over himself rushing to give Saka a yellow for supposed simulation.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Saka clearly didn't dived he lightweight and couldn't kept hid balance it could've been a soft penalty if given but wasn't dive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom