• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Southampton vs Arsenal | December 16, 2018 13:30 GMT | Sky Sports

Match prediction

• Southampton win

Votes: 8 18.2%
  • Draw

Votes: 5 11.4%
  • Arsenal win

Votes: 31 70.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Emery's luck in regards to the CB situation. I remember when there some bizarre thought that it was all Wengers fault whenever an injury occurred, now we're seeing that injuries can happen and even ore sadly they can all happen in the same position leaving you with very little options other than to play players in unnatural positions.

I suppose we are lucky in a sense that we've relatively easy fixtures in the league up until we go to Anfield by which time we should be in better shape in that regard. Tho knowing our luck we'll probably get a few injuries in another area of the pitch.

Emery's luck in regards to the CB situation. I remember when there some bizarre thought that it was all Wengers fault whenever an injury occurred, now we're seeing that injuries can happen and even ore sadly they can all happen in the same position leaving you with very little options other than to play players in unnatural positions.

I suppose we are lucky in a sense that we've relatively easy fixtures in the league up until we go to Anfield by which time we should be in better shape in that regard. Tho knowing our luck we'll probably get a few injuries in another area of the pitch.

I remember it too, people on here blaming Wenger for injuries. What a bunch of lowlifes.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Why isn't Kolasinac ever considered as an emergency centre-back? He is 1.83 in height, taller than both Monreal (1.79) and Lichtsteiner (1.82) bulkier and probably physically stronger than either of the two.

samshere

Why so serieuse?
Why isn't Kolasinac ever considered as an emergency centre-back? He is 1.83 in height, taller than both Monreal (1.79) and Lichtsteiner (1.82) bulkier and probably physically stronger than either of the two.
Because he doesn't know the basics of defending.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I remember it too, people on here blaming Wenger for injuries. What a bunch of lowlifes.

Exaggerating a tad. A lot of the fan frustration I remember with Wenger was his willingness to depend on injury prone players and there were a couple of specific cases like Jack (overplayed at a young age) and Ramsey (rushed back too soon due to poor squad options), which are a lot less black and white than you’re making out.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
09c0ukphz.jpg

That backline.... I think this is the best we can do right now....
If Emery keeps a clean sheet with that backline they need to start working on his statue.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
He played there at the start of last season against Leicester and Stoke and struggled quite badly.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

We need to put the St. Mary's hoodoo behimd us & leave with the 3 points.

I can live with Shane Long scoring a goal so long as we score 5.

Manberg

Predator
Saw highlights of their game last week and they were trash. We should be scoring several past this lot.

HBL

Established Member
Hope we play four at the back but I don't think we will. I've given up trying to predict our line ups this season :lol:

I'd bring Lacazette and Özil back in though.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes

I blame Wenger for overplaying youth who are more susceptible to injuries

Having too small of a squad to handle players getting injured

Favouring small technical players who to are more injury prone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom