• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Southampton vs Arsenal | Thursday 25th June | KO: 18:00 | Sky Sports

Result?

• Southampton Win

Votes: 46 63.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 11 15.1%
  • Arsenal Win

Votes: 16 21.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Depressing performance really, not sure what I was expecting tbh.. Happy with the win though, much needed

It was a very dull afair, but I did like our shape for the most part. At least Arteta built up from the 5 at the back without the ball thing, it did help a lot.

Shame our midfield is in such a dross state.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Saka been our best player.

Eddie's worked his arse off all game.

Xhaka has had a couple of misplaced passes but with his good positional play we lookes more solid defensively.

Holdini very solid again showing why people were wrong and too quick to write him off.

As usual Bellerin the worst player on the pitch.

kash2

More Consistent Than Arteta
Can we take a moment and appreciate Mustafi and Xhaka ... they faced more abuse than any player should from their own fans... and they were still out there today, fighting and playing the arsenal way

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
**** me Hector is trying to prove mitch right.

Hope there is still a player in there somewhere.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
9th
th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom