• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Southampton vs Arsenal | Tuesday 26th January | KO:20:15 | BT Sport (Maybe)

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

bergholt

It'll be:

Leno
Bellerin Holding Luiz Tierney
Xhaka Partey
Pepe ESR Saka
Laca

Lock it in

Multipass

It'll be:

Leno
Bellerin Holding Luiz Tierney
Xhaka Partey
Pepe ESR Saka
Laca

Lock it in

auba definitely out?

Surely it’s Martinelli. Saka is better on the right, and Pepe hasn’t played on the left. Would have said Cedric instead of Bellerin but he played himself out of contention with that horror show at left back.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Positive about this one, think we’ll smash them really even without Auba. I’d love to see a proper team out here tho, Saka Laca Pepe with ESR Xhaka and Partey in midfield would be sexy. You go with that it’s 0-4/3.

Up the Gun, Ya Gooners Ya.

Iceman10

Established Member
High stakes for this one with the rotation gamble, becomes almost a must win to justify it, and looks like Southampton couldn’t rotate for the cup tie on the weekend even if they wanted to because of squad injuries, and on top of that now Bertrand (suspended) and Kyle Walker-Peters (injured) out.

bergholt

auba definitely out?

Surely it’s Martinelli. Saka is better on the right, and Pepe hasn’t played on the left. Would have said Cedric instead of Bellerin but he played himself out of contention with that horror show at left back.

If Auba isn’t training I don’t see how he can play.

I’d prefer a fully fit and in form Gab than an out of form Pepe but we don’t have one right now, so I think Pepe is the easier choice.

As for Bellerin, I don’t think Mikel has given up on him yet, even if the forum is bored of him.

But yeah, Bellerin and Pepe down the right doesn’t inspire much confidence. I reckon a large portion of Pepe’s struggles are because he and Bellerin just have zero chemistry. If he had Tierney behind him regularly then it would be a completely different ballgame.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Can we not start a game playing as though we’re 2-0 up?

Some urgency please.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Positive about this one, think we’ll smash them really even without Auba. I’d love to see a proper team out here tho, Saka Laca Pepe with ESR Xhaka and Partey in midfield would be sexy. You go with that it’s 0-4/3.

Up the Gun, Ya Gooners Ya.

Sources tell me Partey is planning a 30 yard screamer :shivering:

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Auba out so Laca up front with Martinelli, ESR and Saka behind him. Please do not play Willian unless we are playing out time and if Pepe must come on for Martinelli at some point PLAY HIM ON THE LEFT!!!!

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Not sure if I'd rather Pepe come on for Martinelli or have the opportunity to actually change the game by putting on Martinelli for Pepe.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Feeling a nice 3-1 win for The Arsenal tonight...win here, then win against United on Saturday and a run at Europe is back on the cards!

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I'm just worried a lot of people will go mental if we even get one loss in the next 5 games.

Oh, they will...important posters like you and I have to keep on the defense, even though we are doing well...

OIP.2ikZn_0E6_jVG1vAwa2UAAHaFd

...Mikel needs to be protected from those scumbags!

Last edited:

Jack_the_boy

Definitely Not Manberg

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang

Will be unavailable for Tuesday’s match due to personal family reasons.

Dani Ceballos
Left calf. Dani has resumed training and though not available for Tuesday, will continue to be assessed in the coming days.

Pablo Mari
Right calf. Pablo is progressing well from a mild calf strain. Aiming to be back in training this week.

Kieran Tierney
Right calf. Kieran is being assessed for discomfort in the right lower leg.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom