• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Stoke City vs Arsenal | 13/05/17 | Sky Sports | 5:30pm K/O (BST)

Match result?

• Stoke win

Votes: 4 8.5%
  • Draw

Votes: 12 25.5%
  • Arsenal win

Votes: 31 66.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ewarwoowar

We'll be p*****g in snow in the bowels of hell before Wenger heeds the pleas to play him(Perez) in a PL game.

Injurys will force Wengers hand into playing him, for sure!

lol,, just realized we're playing there come Saturday,, hope His(Perez) boots are polished.

Godwin1

Very well-known
Care to elaborate? If you're suggesting we're much the same then you might want to go and look at the form table. Granted we're not spanking teams 3 or 4 nil but we're getting the results and that's all that matters at this stage. They've won once in the last 9 games.
Like @Ewarwoowar said, sarcasm not aimed at you but the predictable outcome of facing a bogey team on a poor run of form. Seems to be a common theme slipping up in that scenario.

If we win here and then against Koeman and with the win against Mourinho and away against Southampton. Wrap it up then with FA Cup!

Wenger could finally rest in peace.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Poor run of form by stoke, we having to win it and with the pressure of Pool only playing on Sunday, yeah, tough cookie.

All the ingredients for a disappointing game...

Will there be Wenger masks this year?

We have been playing with pressure every game. Anyway, if we win this the pressure is all on Pool. If they don't get 3 pts vs West Ham, we will have 4th in our own hands and not theirs!

Aevi

Hale End FC
:lol:?? "Least amount of words ever used in an opening post" crown.

Words are so over rated nowadays anyhow pmsl

blud fam
Once upon a time I was a well-respected matchday thread maker. I let the fame get to my head though and have let myself go :eek:ops:

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Hopefully we don't rotate to much, shudder at the thought of Elneny in this formation.

{reed}

Poundland GDeep
tumblr_inline_mfx5koqbhK1r42tmt.gif

samshere

Why so serieuse?
We'll beat this lot easily, I think. They've got the beat of us at home, before because of poor defensive set up. This has been largely solved through the change in formation. Ramsey is fit and would be up for this game, can see him scoring in this one.

Rocky

Swears he's not a Tottenham fan
Unusual record between these two teams in the Premier League, in terms of how badly the away team has done in this fixture. Arsenal have won all 9 of their home games, yet have a terrible record at Stoke, losing 4 drawing 3 and winning 1.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Unusual record between these two teams in the Premier League, in terms of how badly the away team has done in this fixture. Arsenal have won all 9 of their home games, yet have a terrible record at Stoke, losing 4 drawing 3 and winning 1.
Going to Stoke is like being at WHLane, aggressive and loud crowd fairly close to the pitch. Hard for away teams to concentrate in such an atmosphere.
#12thman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom