• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Stoke City vs Arsenal | 13/05/17 | Sky Sports | 5:30pm K/O (BST)

Match result?

• Stoke win

Votes: 4 8.5%
  • Draw

Votes: 12 25.5%
  • Arsenal win

Votes: 31 66.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Family birthday, missed the match, just seen the recording. Get in!!!!!

That match had everything including a rerun of the hand of God. Too many positives to list.

Some negatives though. Wenger looked ill to me, Sanchez possible injury, f***ing plane trying to undermine the team.

Wenger still wouldn't accept credit for praise the interviewer heaped on him after the match. Anybody who says he's arrogant, knows nothing about human nature.

More like that to come hopefully, including the cup final.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Family birthday, missed the match, just seen the recording. Get in!!!!!

That match had everything including a rerun of the hand of God. Too many positives to list.

Some negatives though. Wenger looked ill to me, Sanchez possible injury, f***ing plane trying to undermine the team.

Wenger still wouldn't accept credit for praise the interviewer heaped on him after the match. Anybody who says he's arrogant, knows nothing about human nature.

More like that to come hopefully, including the cup final.

Same, had a family commitment that required me to postpone viewing the match that I set to record. It's an understatement to say that I was pleased with the display from the team & not capitulating when that handball looked to have put a damper on the evenings's proceedings.

Well done to the lads & Arsène on a well earned 3 points. Hopefully Liverpool & their Hipster in Chief crash & burn at West Ham tomorrow leaving our destiny in our hands once more.

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

Same, had a family commitment that required me to postpone viewing the match that I set to record. It's an understatement to say that I was pleased with the display from the team & not capitulating when that handball looked to have put a damper on the evenings's proceedings.

Well done to the lads & Arséne on a well earned 3 points. Hopefully Liverpool & their Hipster in Chief crash & burn at West Ham tomorrow leaving our destiny in our hands once more.
Maybe there's something wrong with us putting family before football.

What's that Shankly quote? 'Some people say that football is a matter of life and death, but listen, it's more important than that".

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

Concerned about Wenger, didn't look himself. Either he's not well, not sleeping or my LG OLED is just too damned sharp.

He can't take much more of this abuse at his age. Getting more certain he'll walk.

redwhiteAustrian

Tu Felix Austria
Administrator
Good win, impressive in fact.

Means little if Pool do their work tomorrow though, and there's still that Koeman-jinx to get over for Wenger...

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Have been out of the country for the last two games. Guess that explains why we are winning all of as sudden. Think this just adds to my frustration. First we fold like cheap deck chairs and then when everything is over we go for a late season run to secure fourth. Giroud starts scoring. Once the opposition starts playing soft we are on form again. Sorry if I sound frustrated but it is just the same every year.

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

Have been out of the country for the last two games. Guess that explains why we are winning all of as sudden. Think this just adds to my frustration. First we fold like cheap deck chairs and then when everything is over we go for a late season run to secure fourth. Giroud starts scoring. Once the opposition starts playing soft we are on form again. Sorry if I sound frustrated but it is just the same every year.
No it's not. Won away at Southampton, away st Stoke and kicked Mourinho's butt. These are new signs, with a new system.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
I actually managed to catch todays game from outer space, as I orbited the earth on ****ing lawn mower. I'll have to make sure I do that for our next game.

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

I actually managed to catch todays game from outer space, as I orbited the earth on ****ing lawn mower. I'll have to make sure I do that for our next game.
Next time cut the grass instead of smoking it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom