• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Stoke City vs Arsenal | 13/05/17 | Sky Sports | 5:30pm K/O (BST)

Match result?

• Stoke win

Votes: 4 8.5%
  • Draw

Votes: 12 25.5%
  • Arsenal win

Votes: 31 66.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackie_Treehorn

Player:Martinelli
Just watched MOTD and Alexis' celebration is actually intriguing. One could easily interpret it as "I love The Arsenal, my heart is here (pats chest and points to ground)!"
I have no idea if that's what he really meant, but I'm 100% sure I believe that's what he was saying.
How could I be wrong? I'll bet he's even taking a pay cut just to stay.o_O

BobP

Memri Fan
Ramsey looked much more liberated today playing in a role similar to what he plays with Wales, behind the striker.

Issue is we have players who are better at playing there.

I also thought the positioning of our players was much better, more effective staggering.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Hell, I said to myself within the last weeks
"Don´t you dare to dream for 4 place, you will get hurt!"

Actually this year was the first time I even skipped some matches because it got me that emotional distress that I didn´t feel like doing anything productive anymore although I had to get other **** done - so I had to release myself from that depression.

Now, with this completely unexpected but delightful run-in I just can't but hope for today.
Won't be able to watch the match live as my heart cannot bear, but I will put my upcoming birthday wish on the line for that and use the biggest joker of them all, telling everyone, including liverpool fans, that there is no chance in hell we still gonna make it - nothing works better than telling the opposite you wish and pray for to increase the changes :drool:

Erlis

Only Came To See Granit Xhaka

What is worth mentioning from yesterday's match is the strength Arsenal gained to fight back the physicality of the Stoke team. I saw that as the most dangerous point the opposition teams used when they couldn't bear Arsenal's game. When Stoke converted to a rugby team, Arsenal played very confidently and won.

What I found funny is when Wenger was ignoring Alexis while he was complaining about his leg. He didn't look anymore that classy person. :D

mmac76

Ramsey looked much more liberated today playing in a role similar to what he plays with Wales, behind the striker.

Issue is we have players who are better at playing there.

I also thought the positioning of our players was much better, more effective staggering.

i only saw the highlights but even as somone who's been critical of him I'd say Ramsey clearly did really well for the fourth goal and i am happier with him not being in CM as i think you're right he works better not having that holding role, that's been a big criticism for me he's not had the discipline for that role

mmac76

outside the goals were we generally good to watch? just wondering whether to watch the match all the way through - or at least the second half of

Wilshere10

outside the goals were we generally good to watch? just wondering whether to watch the match all the way through - or at least the second half of
Best I've seen us play for a while. Still not the flowing football we used to play but we won't get that with this team. Was a decent game still

karl

You can see the difference in play and it is still hard to make excuses for this season. Just working a little harder and showing more aggression. Maybe that is unfair and it was confidence based, but it happened over too many seasons.

Lookin' for a new Baby

New name pending...
You can see the difference in play and it is still hard to make excuses for this season. Just working a little harder and showing more aggression. Maybe that is unfair and it was confidence based, but it happened over too many seasons.
Begs the question why do they lack confidence though.

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
It would be so typical of Arsenal to have a **** season and still finish in the top 4, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom