• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Stoke City vs Arsenal | 13/05/17 | Sky Sports | 5:30pm K/O (BST)

Match result?

• Stoke win

Votes: 4 8.5%
  • Draw

Votes: 12 25.5%
  • Arsenal win

Votes: 31 66.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Wenger just said he tried to switch to back 3 in November but he was afraid because the players used to play with 4 at back.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Quite obviously he is talking rubbish! If we don't have players who can learn a formation like that then we need a complete overhaul!
It risky tho it could have affected our form and players could've struggled in November where we was playing well. Wenger switched to back three because he was forced and was desperate move to stop conceding goals it went well and we should build on with this formation even if new manager comes in

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
It risky tho it could have affected our form and players could've struggled in November where we was playing well. Wenger switched to back three because he was forced and was desperate move to stop conceding goals it went well and we should build on with this formation even if new manager comes in
I agree. I just don't buy the excuse that professional players who get paid absolute packets can't go with a change in formation

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
I agree. I just don't buy the excuse that professional players who get paid absolute packets can't go with a change in formation
Me too conte did it quickly after thier lose against us in September. But also Conte was not sure about it firsr

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Me too conte did it quickly after thier lose against us in September. But also Conte was not sure about it firsr
How much does that matter now. Sometimes in life you take an educated risk to gain the reward. Wenger takes silly risks which offer no reward. Backwards manager.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
How much does that matter now. Sometimes in life you take an educated risk to gain the reward. Wenger takes silly risks which offer no reward. Backwards manager.
Conte used to play with this since he was at juve I was surprised he didn't start the season with back 3 at Chelsea.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Conte used to play with this since he was at juve I was surprised he didn't start the season with back 3 at Chelsea.
That is true. And he did perhaps need to 'feel the water' in a sense. Wenger doesn't have that excuse. He has been in England for two decades and seen first hand how effective the back three can be in this league when used the right way. But because he is a dinosaur he could not change when we needed to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom