• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Sunderland vs Arsenal | 01/05/06

seb_afc

Established Member
well im going, but i can understand why many are not. I got my ticket thinking it was the last away game of the season...well i was wrong.

Jimbo14

true but there must be fans near tyneside who rarly/never get to see the mighty gunners, and now they have a chance to pick up a ticket for 30 quid, bargin!!

choi12911

Maxx said:
i don't think bolton can beat Sp**s. It's all over in the league.

Yeah maybe, but Bolton won't go down easy. They want UEFA football next year and if they win this match, they have a realistic chance. So Fat Sam will be up for it more than ever.

jester

Established Member
Jimbo14 said:
really?! i think bolton have a chance and west ham wont be easy either

bolton have a bag chance of uefa now westham have got one spot, so if westham finish in the uefa spots it will go to the next team down.

i can understand why people wont go to a cold relegated sunderland when 3points looked as good as taken (maybe not now)

kid_A

west ham will rest half the squad due to the cup final and they have got into the uefa cup next year.
so we reall need bolton to get some sort of result. I never thought i'd be want bolton to win..

Wheelori

I've been thinking about this one actually.

Bournemouth to Sunderland, driven in about 6-7 hours? would be a good day.

kamikaze80

Established Member
west ham automatically qualifies for the uefa cup? someone fill me in on how; i thought they had to WIN the fa cup to do that?

if so, thats bad news cos it means all our hopes lie in the next fixture against bolton. granted, bolton has everything to play for and are a good side.

its not gonna be easy for us to win 3 matches in 7 days, either. we're helped by the fact that none of those teams have much to play for anymore, but its not as if theyll just roll over for us.

1970*Gooner

Established Member

Player:Rice
Maxx said:
For Feck sake Maxx think positive, Fat Sam will come through with the goods. :lol: Its 342.4 miles for me to get to Sunderland, don't think I will make it.

jester

Established Member
kamikaze80 said:
west ham automatically qualifies for the uefa cup? someone fill me in on how; i thought they had to WIN the fa cup to do that?

if so, thats bad news cos it means all our hopes lie in the next fixture against bolton. granted, bolton has everything to play for and are a good side.

its not gonna be easy for us to win 3 matches in 7 days, either. we're helped by the fact that none of those teams have much to play for anymore, but its not as if theyll just roll over for us.

it goes to the winner, but obviously liverpool are already in cl. same went for millwall 2years ago.
and i've been reliably informed by my westham supporting mates that it doesnt matter what happens, beating tottenham means a hell of alot to them, they're the second most hated team after millwall (of course). and although they may rest players (even though there's a week off) all of the others to come in will be well up for it

qs

Established Member
Got to be careful here again. Hope we dont rest too many, last 2 results have been good for Sunderland, teams playing with no pressure are always a bit of a threat.

1970*Gooner

Established Member

Player:Rice
Maxx said:
1970*Gooner said:
Maxx said:
For Feck sake Maxx think positive, Fat Sam will come through with the goods. :lol: Its 342.4 miles for me to get to Sunderland, don't think I will make it.

when i'm positive we always lose :eek:ops:
Make with the positive waves and all will be well :lol:

pg1989

9-0 to Arsenal with Henry to make the golden boot race a bit more exciting as he closes in on Luca Toni :D

kamikaze80

Established Member
jester said:
kamikaze80 said:

it goes to the winner, but obviously liverpool are already in cl. same went for millwall 2years ago.
and i've been reliably informed by my westham supporting mates that it doesnt matter what happens, beating tottenham means a hell of alot to them, they're the second most hated team after millwall (of course). and although they may rest players (even though there's a week off) all of the others to come in will be well up for it
forgot about the derby, that was pretty dumb of me!

Tony Montana

Established Member
seb_afc said:
well im going, but i can understand why many are not. I got my ticket thinking it was the last away game of the season...well i was wrong.

Are last away games of the season usually popular? Never knew.

famous no 10

Established Member
kamikaze80 said:

I think it's because liverpool have already qualified for the cl

Top Bottom