• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Swansea City v Arsenal | January 30, 2018 19:45 GMT

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Heskey

🌑 🌘🌗🌖🌕🌔🌓🌒
Trusted ⭐
OMG Never mention the Diaby tackle!!!

It was
  • In added time of a game we were easily winning
  • Near the halfway line zero threat to the Sunderland goal
  • Diaby was almost off the pitch and waiting for the ref to blow the final whistle, both sides had wound down and no one was paying attention

Terribe, horrible, mystifying tackle. The guy should have been jailed.
It was so ridiculous..

Just rewatched it. Had forgotten he only got ****ing yellow for it as well. Just ****ing absurd. Ruined Diaby 's career. :(

Brown Gooner

DoN'T ceNsOR maH FreE SpEecH
Cech
Bellerin Mustafi Koscielny Monreal
Ramsey Elneny Wilshere
Özil Mkhitaryan
Lacazette

I agree with this lineup. Would like to see what the creativity of Aaron-Jack-Henrikh-Mesut can do for Arsenal.

If Arsenal have a healthy lead by the hour mark or if Swansea are playing like Cardiff I would try to protect these four guys.

I would give Jack the weekend off against Everton before Sp**s.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
Question for you guys who watch games online. Where can I look for a safe feed to watch the game tomorrow? Frickin' NBC stopped feeding all the games on TV so they could make money off internet subscriptions. While nearly all the Arsenal games are still on cable, tomorrow they're showing the Liverpool game. Wouldn't mind missing it so much if it weren't Mkhitarian's debut. Any ideas?

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
.................Cech.............
Bellerin...Kos...Mustafi...Montreal
Ramsey....Wilshere..Xhaka...Özil
.........Mhki..........Lacazette..........

Interesting to find out who goes to the bench when PEA signs.

Rain Dance

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
.................Cech.............
Bellerin...Kos...Mustafi...Montreal
Ramsey....Wilshere..Xhaka...Özil
.........Mhki..........Lacazette..........

Interesting to find out who goes to the bench when PEA signs.
would be shocking if it is Lacazette

tcahill

Question for you guys who watch games online. Where can I look for a safe feed to watch the game tomorrow? Frickin' NBC stopped feeding all the games on TV so they could make money off internet subscriptions. While nearly all the Arsenal games are still on cable, tomorrow they're showing the Liverpool game. Wouldn't mind missing it so much if it weren't Mkhitarian's debut. Any ideas?

When the game starts, search up 'soccer streams' on Reddit, there's usually plenty of good streaming options.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

It was
  • Diaby was almost off the pitch and waiting for the ref to blow the final whistle, both sides had wound down and no one was paying attention

And then Alan Smith's comments after ... "Yeah he was late but it always looks worse in slow motion "

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Waiting for one of Pep players to be tackled in such horrifying fashion. Alan Smith comments will be... "We have to take action!"

The media is already lapping up to Pep's comments.
Henry Winter is crawling up his backside in support of his comments.

All while Wenger has been calling for at least a decade to protect players from such horrific tackles (after Diaby, Eduardo, Ramsey and Wilshere long term injuries), these media hyenas were ridiculing Wenger with various stereotypes: "Arsenal have soft underbelly", "Get them at their faces", "Have a go at them", "Rough them up".

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Same team who played against Chelsea only change is Mkhitaryan for Iwobi. in last 2 games we defended and played well no need to change the 4-1-2-3 formation until Auba join.

mavelous

Tinfoil hat aficionado
Try a stream with TWITCH player, it seems to work the best for me

BobP

Memri Fan

It was

I remember hearing that Dan Smith had moved out here to Australia, not sure if he's still out here though.

Whenever he speaks to the media it's always 'woe is me, I've been unfairly portrayed, Wenger won't let it rest, it's an incident which has destroyed my career' and so on.

Hope I bump into him at some stage, nothing too sinister, I'd just like to give him a message on behalf of the Abou Diaby Militia.

Beksl

Sell All The Youngsters
Same team who played against Chelsea only change is Mkhitaryan for Iwobi. in last 2 games we defended and played well no need to change the 4-1-2-3 formation until Auba join.

I fear with Mkhi on the left we expose Monreal too much as he won't put a defensive shift like Iwobi in the last couple of games. We could leave ourselve open on the flanks and they have some dangerous players to exploit that.

Howdi all. 1st proper post. Think we should easily beat Swansea tonight but they have improved. That said without Sanchez I do actually think we will be a better team. Brings me onto my question - do any of you ever bet against us? I only do rarely but am doing some accy's and hate doing it but have put us down for a loss, but the others are all wins.

Then again I reckon 3-0 to us tonight!:lol:

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Howdi all. 1st proper post. Think we should easily beat Swansea tonight but they have improved. That said without Sanchez I do actually think we will be a better team. Brings me onto my question - do any of you ever bet against us? I only do rarely but am doing some accy's and hate doing it but have put us down for a loss, but the others are all wins.

Then again I reckon 3-0 to us tonight!:lol:
Hi, welcome to the forum. On a light note, did you honestly think the name Thierry Henry would not be taken on an Arsenal forum?
To answer your question, yes, I do. I've made money off it too. I see it as one of those win-win situations, unless of course both teams disappoint me and there is a draw... I will add that I do not gamble big money and an Arsenal win is always what I want most out of the game.

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

Oh man..I thought we were at home. Will be tough for us. Hope we can win. Liverpool/Sp**s are massive bottlers so while top 4 is unlikely, we need to put some pressure on

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Oh man..I thought we were at home. Will be tough for us. Hope we can win. Liverpool/Sp**s are massive bottlers so while top 4 is unlikely, we need to put some pressure on

u2j0m3xkfnwy.jpg

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
I was at our 0-4 win last season, sitting on my hands surrounded by Swans supporters - a repeat this year would do nicely

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Swansea won't be easy also remember our away form been so awful this season and they did beat liverpool and kept clean sheet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom